ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old address registered for NHS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yellowbeard
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

Old address registered for NHS

Post by yellowbeard » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:45 am

Hi guys
I’ll be applying for naturalisation in a few months.

At the moment I am living at an address that is just outside my GP’s catchment area. I’ve registered with them when I was at my old address.
I have not changed GP because the ones in my area (which is very close to the GP I’m currently with) have terrible reviews on the website that lists all practices.

The fact that the address does not match has not been a problem for me as I can see all test results / comms etc through the PatientAccess app/website. And I’ve been with this current GP for a few years now.

Do you think this could be a problem when I apply for naturalisation? Do they check that the address registered with NHS matches with the one I am currently in?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Old address registered for NHS

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:15 pm

NO issue. You are overthinking. It has no relevance with Naturalisation application.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

yellowbeard
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

Re: Old address registered for NHS

Post by yellowbeard » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Thanks! :) I wasn’t sure as nowadays it seems that they try to get you for anything under the good character requirement