ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expedite ILR application based on Health grounds to allow out of UK travel

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vv19892019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Expedite ILR application based on Health grounds to allow out of UK travel

Post by Vv19892019 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:46 am

Hi All

Thanks for all earlier inputs. I would like to check with you if there is any chance we could contact UKVI to expedite our ILR application. My wife is pregnant and is having severe nausea and asked for bed rest. We are planning to fly to home country so she can be with our family and looked after. Our current visas ended this week. Can we contact UKVI to pick up our ILR application sooner to allow our travel? If so, what documents, evidence may be required by them in order to prove our case?

Thanks for your support

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Expedite ILR application based on Health grounds to allow out of UK travel

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:42 am

Vv19892019 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:46 am
Hi All

Thanks for all earlier inputs. I would like to check with you if there is any chance we could contact UKVI to expedite our ILR application. My wife is pregnant and is having severe nausea and asked for bed rest. We are planning to fly to home country so she can be with our family and looked after. Our current visas ended this week. Can we contact UKVI to pick up our ILR application sooner to allow our travel? If so, what documents, evidence may be required by them in order to prove our case?

Thanks for your support
There is no way to expedite an application. You may try to ask to them but there is no guarantee
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vv19892019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Vv19892019 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 am

Thanks for your quick response Zimba.. Sure I understand it's not garunteed but would like to give it a try and it will greatly help our family.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:02 am

Some airlines will not allow pregnant women to board the flight, especially if she is having nausea and or if she is in the third trimester.

Also, keep in mind that children born abroad follow the immigration pathway of the less-privileged parent and would need to register as a British citizen, whereas if the child is born in the UK after you get ILR, the child would automatically be a British citizen.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.