ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there any mandatory date by which visitor must travel to UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PLANDID
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Is there any mandatory date by which visitor must travel to UK?

Post by PLANDID » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Dear Members

My mother applied for Visitor visa which has been successful. Its a 6 month visa started from 1st March 2021. I am thinking to bring her here once Coronavirus situation gets much better. Also she will have her 2nd vaccine done in the next month. Planning her travel around 1st week of May.

But is there any requirements or mandatory date for visitors to travel once visa obtained?? She is coming from Bangladesh.

Once she is here in UK, can she register with GP as a visitor?? She will be travelling to UK 1st time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is there any mandatory date by which visitor must travel to UK?

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm

She can travel at any time during the visa validity dates. She must leave the UK before her visa expires.

She is not entitled to free NHS service or registering with a gp. They will ask for evidence of her right to live in the UK
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

san_kad2
Newly Registered
India

Post by san_kad2 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Hi ,

After May 18 UK`s International travel restriction will be relaxed so I believe there will be minimal questions

PLANDID
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by PLANDID » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm
She can travel at any time during the visa validity dates. She must leave the UK before her visa expires.

She is not entitled to free NHS service or registering with a gp. They will ask for evidence of her right to live in the UK
Thank you @CR001

PLANDID
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by PLANDID » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:14 pm

san_kad2 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Hi ,

After May 18 UK`s International travel restriction will be relaxed so I believe there will be minimal questions
Thank you @san_kad2. Will try to book flight after 18th May 2021.