ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK - Tourist Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pks428
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK - Tourist Visa

Post by pks428 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:59 am

Hi All,

My mother in law is travelling to edinburgh for the first time and I would like to know whether she can quarantine herself at my residence in edinburgh or she has to quarantine in the hotel

The rules are not very clear as many people says she can quarantine at home in edinburgh.

Please let me know if this is the situation.

Travel Via

Chennai to London Heathrow and Heathrow to Edinburgh.

san_kad2
Newly Registered
India

Re: UK - Tourist Visa

Post by san_kad2 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Congratulations for granting Visa. Someone told me UKVI is holding / refusing non-essential travel applications.
Is it possible to share your experience ?

pks428
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: UK - Tourist Visa

Post by pks428 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:46 pm

hello,

There's no much deal just be honest and explain the purpose of the visit with all the supporting Documents like bank statements and strong family ties and all the required sponsor documents.

UKVI are processing tourist Visa.

Thanks