ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate Lost

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sameerb

Certificate Lost

Post by sameerb » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi all,

I have lost my child's British citizenship registration certificate . I can not remember the exact date when it was granted. So unable to apply for duplicate as the form is asking for specific date of registration. Please help.

Thanks in advance

vinny

Re: Certificate Lost

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:13 pm

If they want an exact date, then try SAR to get details.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:15 pm

On a separate note, a good idea to have digital copies/scans of such documentation and the first and last pages of your passports, etc, for precisely this kind of eventuality.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.