ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for settled status after 31/06/2021

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Applying for settled status after 31/06/2021

Post by a.s.b.o » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:10 am

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I was here last time. I have a question and please direct me if such answers were already provided.

In short, my (imperfect) reading of the EU settlement scheme conditions indicates that if (1) EUSS family permit is granted for entry into UK and (2) the person enters UK after 31/06/2021, he/she (3) would have the right to apply for settled/pre-settled status within 3 months of arrival to the UK. Specifically, this covers applications that are made after 31/06/2021 but within the 3 months of entry into the UK on foot of a valid EU SS Family Permit.

Thank you kindly for your comments.

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Re: Applying for settled status after 31/06/2021

Post by a.s.b.o » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Would someone please share some thoughts? I am unable to find any information on application for settlement after 31/06/2021. I called Resolution centre but was advised to write to them and wait for a response.

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Re: Applying for settled status after 30/06/2021

Post by a.s.b.o » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:12 pm

I understand that this is a tricky subject (at least I was unable to find a direct answer) but received an unexpected call from the Resolution Centre today.

In short, from what I was told, the application for a settlement scheme can be made after 30/06 if the person enters UK on foot of a valid EU settlement scheme family permit and applies within the three months of entry into this country.