ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Missed Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rayrayray
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

SET(M) Missed Documents

Post by Rayrayray » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have made a SET(M) application for my partner a couple of months ago and have made a huge mistake. Someone recently told me that you need to add every page of the sponsor's passport and I have only added the front page with the picture and details etc.
I did not see this requirement at the end of the application where it lets you download a checklist of the required documents which is why I had no idea I had to add every page. Apparently, it asks you for it when you are filling the form which I somehow missed.
Is there anything I can do now? Is there a postal address or an email address where I can send every page of my passport? I can upload it on the Sepora portal but pretty sure it would not make any difference since they have already submitted the documents on the day of the fingerprint appointment. Please help, I am freaking out!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(M) Missed Documents

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:32 pm

There is no need to freak out. If something is missing, they will contact you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rayrayray
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rayrayray » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:43 pm

Thank you, Zimba for the prompt response. Such a rookie mistake after 15 years of many many applications for myself and now for my partner.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:00 pm

Rayrayray wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:43 pm
Thank you, Zimba for the prompt response. Such a rookie mistake after 15 years of many many applications for myself and now for my partner.
No need to add all pages of the sponsor’s passport. British bio page is enough.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rayrayray
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rayrayray » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Thank you Cullinan..makes it a lot better for me.