ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Questions regarding the naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Some Questions regarding the naturalisation Application

Post by sanahtalha » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:13 am

Hi I’m currently filling the naturalisation application and I just wanted to clarify some questions with everyone if that’s ok.

Tell us the previous visa, entry clearance or leave to remain you had?
Injust need to put ILR here right?

Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?
As I’ve put ILR above do I need to put anything here, I obviously previously did a flr and spouse visa

Do you have any dependants not applying with you at this time
What do I put here if I have 2 children who were born British citizens?

Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?
Has anyone out anything here? All other things have been covered so I’m unsure

Thanks in advance to everyone for the help
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Some Questions regarding the naturalisation Application

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:29 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:13 am
Hi I’m currently filling the naturalisation application and I just wanted to clarify some questions with everyone if that’s ok.

Tell us the previous visa, entry clearance or leave to remain you had?
Injust need to put ILR here right?
Yes
Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?
As I’ve put ILR above do I need to put anything here, I obviously previously did a flr and spouse visa
List ALL UK immigration applications including ILR

Do you have any dependants not applying with you at this time
What do I put here if I have 2 children who were born British citizens?
Select yes and clarify in Additional notes at the end of the form that they are British Citizen

Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?
Has anyone out anything here? All other things have been covered so I’m unsure
Use this space for clarifications if any like stated above “additional notes” otherwise leave it blank

Thanks in advance to everyone for the help
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:00 pm

Thank you so much

Can I just ask one last thing please

For this in the document section is the passport copy all I need??

Proof of living in the UK for Mr Muhammad Talha Zafar for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen
If you are married to, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen, you must have been in the UK for the past 3 years.

If you are not married, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen, you must have been in the UK for the past 5 years.

If you are an EEA National, you need to include letters from employers, educational establishments or other government departments, indicating your presence in the UK during the relevant 3- or 5-year period.

If you are a Non-EEA National, you need to include your passport to prove you have lived in the UK for the relevant 3- or 5-year period.

If you do not have your passport or it was not stamped when you entered the UK, you need to include letters (for example, from your employer or government department) as proof.

Bank statements or household bills are not suitable proof you have been living in the UK.
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:04 pm

If you have a non-EEA passport, then yes.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.