ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annap121
Newly Registered
Australia

Employment details

Post by annap121 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:50 pm

Hello
Applying for citizenship.
Have two jobs- one as an employee & one for which self-employed. Questions asks “select all that apply” so I’ve selected both “an employee” and “self employed”. I then put in details of my first job. The next question asks “have you had any other work over the past 10 years or since you came to the UK?” So I’ve tried to put in details of my current self-employment but it insists on an end date... which I don’t have coz it’s still my job... thoughts or advice?? 😊

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Employment details

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Probably best to explain your self-employment in a separate note and load with your other documents. Input your "employee" jobs as usual.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

annap121
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by annap121 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:28 pm

Thanks for the message. If I do put in the self-employment- it asks for employer name & address- do I just put me in there?!

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:33 pm

I suppose that's the only answer you can give - the form set-up doesn't seem right....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.