ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting Mother / Parents to Visit for few Months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cusmanb
United Kingdom

Inviting Mother / Parents to Visit for few Months

Post by cusmanb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:50 am

Hello there,

I hope you'll are doing really well.

I am on Spouse Visa in UK with my Britosh Partner. Is it possible if I can invite my parents or mother only from Pakistan for 3 4 months? My annual salary is 60k+ before tax. Can show my bank statements or theirs too.

If it possible then what's the success rate please?

Any guidance will highly be appreciated.

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Inviting Mother / Parents to Visit for few Months

Post by sah10406 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:19 am

cusmanb wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:50 am
Is it possible if I can invite my parents or mother only from Pakistan for 3 4 months? My annual salary is 60k+ before tax. Can show my bank statements or theirs too.
They need to show that they can pay any costs of their visit, or that someone else is paying them. See https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-vis ... -will-need
cusmanb wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:50 am
If it possible then what's the success rate please?
Visas are granted based on the merits of the specific application, not based on any quota or imposed percentage refusal rate. People like to think the later is true, mostly because they prefer to believe their visa has been refused through no fault of their own.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

cusmanb
United Kingdom

Post by cusmanb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:54 am

Thanks so much for your response.

Me being here, does it make any difference in Visa Application like purpose of Visit is to meet son and newly born see grandson?

cusmanb
United Kingdom

Post by cusmanb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:01 am

see* newly

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:04 pm

ECOs must also be satisfied that visitors intend to return home at the end of their visit. Hence, they also expect applicants to show strong ties to home country.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.