ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cherry1
Newly Registered

Post by cherry1 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:33 pm

hey all..

good luck to everyone who's partners are collecting their passports! InshaAllah it'll be great news!! :D

Does anybody know whats happening with the BHC, as in when its going to open?? When, how and where can I submit in my husbands application?? because ive just heard that the Bhc is going to stay closed for another month and a half now!?

can somebody please help..i really want to send in my husbands application but i dont know what to do!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 pm

what BHC closed for a month?????????????????????????

Smieha - my eid was depressing realli? so lonely wiv out hubi buh had to put on a brave face......how was urs???

dunt worri ur hubi will be fine inshahalluh he will ge his visa...were is ur hubi going to pick it up?? heard the VAC still closed...wah about BHC wen dat opening

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 am

:shock: smieha and anybody else waiting to collect passport today,, its almost 12 noon in pakistan... so as soon as you get reply please let us know... We all are praying for ya.

:roll:

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 am

:shock: smieha and anybody else waiting to collect passport today,, its almost 12 noon in pakistan... so as soon as you get reply please let us know... We all are praying for ya.

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:35 am

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 am

I have just heard that Karachi VAC centre is reopening on the 8th of October.

Lahore VAC re-opening on the 16th October.

Visit can only be if appointments made.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 am

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 am

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 am

Pharoah_Faisel - congrats bro .... really happy for for you. hope you and your wife have a fantastic life together.

Guys - for all those making new applications or re-applying (like me) then make sure you make an appointment.

You can bet its going to be very very busy trying to get through but make sure that you keep positive.

I think the new appts system is a way of trying to control the applications and avoid chaos at the VACs.

Also folks can we please try not to panic of some of the updates provided, it dont help you ... just to clarify ... the BHC is open and operating!! Its the VACs that have the issues. The Karachi VAC is opening on the 13th & Lahore VAC on the 13th!!

The BHC is not the same as the VAC.

Hope this helps everyone - please remain positive and calm ... inshallah everyones patience will be rewarded.

:D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:37 am

oahmed - thanks for the info i just happi that the BHC is open and operating. by the time the VAC in islamabad opens hpefully sum of the visas will be done.

What does Islamabad OC stand for as i always get that on the website...Your application forwarded to OC ...What the hell does dat mean?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:40 am

oahmed - thanks for the info i just happi that the BHC is open and operating. by the time the VAC in islamabad opens hpefully sum of the visas will be done.

What does Islamabad OC stand for as i always get that on the website...Your application forwarded to OC ...What the hell does dat mean?

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Every1 I hope Evry1 Had a Nice Weekend And Faisal Great To Hear That Congrats May Allah Give u And Your Wife Happy Life Ahead Togheher :)
And Well I just Wanted to Know what Should I do I am really Confused As My Husbandz Status Was Changed On The Site On the 23rd Sept Evening That The Papers Are Ready To collect But Since Then Gerryy Fedex Are closed And Its Been 12 to 13 Days Now I Have been trying To contact BHC And vac But they dont Pick Up and i AM reall WORRIED coz i am sure you all know How it feels when you Know the Papers Are ready And you Dont know The answer Also was Refused once before soo Really worried Sick Please can any1 Tell me What Should I do :( N Pray my hubby gets The visa Been A whole Year since I Seen My Hubby .
And I am praying For All Of You guys Smieha any News ??? Do Tell us
Mrsi Did U get A reply from them ?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:56 am

naz08 - Your application forwarded to Islamabad OC basically means that your application is with the BHC and that it is in process.

My wife had this status for ages in her application ... it will change once your passport is ready for collection.

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 am

hi every1
I've got really gud news...my hubbys got his passport stamped...im so happy..thanks for all wishes....im prayin for all of u ...inshAllah all of u'll hear gud news soon...
Thanks for supportin me...i really appreciate dat...im happy to help If sum1 want to ask anything be4 sumbitin their application..
cheerz

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 am

@ cutesweetgal... im surprised why dey r not contactin u lot.. dey contacted my hubby nex day....but u dnt worry inshAllah u'll be fine...yup im prayin for u :) try dis number 0092512098999.....

@faniali....thanks a lot :)

maj97

Post by maj97 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:36 am

congratulation smeiha, i know that youve been very worried but allah has heard ur prayers and u have had a positive outcome.
cud u let me know what date the passport was stampted???

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:40 am

Smieha - many many congrats !!! Hope you and your hubby have a fab life together.

Please make dua for me .... my wife is going on monday to lahore VAC to reapply!! Inshallah hoping that second time around she gets things sorted.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:06 am

smeiha - congrats ver happi for you hope you and ur hubbi have a great life togther....what does it say on the passport? when did they stamp it?? were did he go to pick it up?

oahmed - thanks i was worried for a min der. buh not now..al we can do is wait and pray inshahalluh

cutesweetgal - dont worri inshahalluh ur hubbi will get it and then you will be able to meet him....

i was looking at my hubbis papers yeh on the form there is a mistake my DOB is entered wrong buh my changed it later well tried to ...will dat make a difference............. :?

maj97- hey hope you dunt mind me asking wen did ur submit ur application and were :D

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:08 am

@ oahmed ... thanks for ur kind words...best of luck ..make sure u hav everything this tym....Im prayin 4 all of u .... ure gonna b wd ur wife soon inshAllah...

@ maj97...thanx a lot dude...i didnt ask him d date...i'll find it out den i'll let u kno ...Cant tell how much I am happy 2day:)

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 am

@Naz08...thanks a lot...i didnt ask him i'll let u kno as soon as i find it out..he went to collect his passprt from BHC office lacated in F7 area of islamabad... I dont think it'll make any differnec cz on my employment letter my name was spelled wrong lol...and i was worried about dat.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 am

Congrats Smeiha i am really Happy For You !! I am Sure It Mus Be A Great day for You :) May Allah Give You And Your Hubby Happy Life Ahead Toghther :) INSHALLAH
Please Do Pray For Me its been 13 Days Since My Husbands Visa Status Has Changed But No Reply From them I am Really Worried Sick Dont Even know what Will Be In The reply So You Can Imagine How depressed I Am feeling

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Congrats everyone who got there visa's today......

Smieha- when did u submit ur application?

cutesweetgal - relax at least ur hubbis passport is ready to be collected,, its a good sign...

All i can do pray and wait

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:42 pm

@Smieha --- yahooooooooooo. Thats really great.. u know even in the morning i woke and i was wondering that smieha's hubby is due to collect passport and i prayed to God for the success and then before leaving for my office, i put the post on.. and now i am back from meeting and hav read that gud news.

wish u both Happy a very happy life..

pray for me too.

thanks, :wink:

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Naz Your right I should Be Relaxing Its Just So Hard ..Anyways Dont worry InshAllah I am praying for you and Everything will go Well For you when Did You submit the Papers ? and Have you Emailed them ? And which Centre did you Submit the papers if U Dont mind tellin ?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:20 pm

cutesweetgal - I submitted mine at islamabad on the 11th sept.......i check online every other day buh its the same i fought of emailing them buh

A) dunt know what to write and what to put in the email
b) if the VAC is closed they prob wont even reply to my email

Inshahallah you will get positive news...

gods knows how long im gna haave to wait for its been a month this week.