ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOC from Joint Account Holder(s) - Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

themagger

NOC from Joint Account Holder(s) - Maintenance Funds

Post by themagger » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 am

Hi all,

As most of you are aware, that we can also rely on Joint Account(with anyone) for showing sufficient maintenance funds (as per the new guidelines introduced on 11,Sep 2008.)

I mailed VFS for the same thing, just to make sure, and they replied positively, that yes we can rely on joint account (with any one) as a proof. But they also mentioned that one will have to submit NOC from the other joint account holder(s). This is where i need help of you guys... :)

I will be relying on the joint account statements as a proof to my maintenance funds, but I do not have any clue about the text that has to be written in the NOC. Please help me out in framing the NOC that has to obtained from the other joint account holder and submitted with my application for Tier-1. I mailed VFS regarding the same and as expected i received a very lame reply, saying that the NOC should be in English.:x

Please help.
Thanks and regards.

amit0277

Re: NOC from Joint Account Holder(s) - Maintenance Funds

Post by amit0277 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:48 am

themagger wrote:Hi all,

As most of you are aware, that we can also rely on Joint Account(with anyone) for showing sufficient maintenance funds (as per the new guidelines introduced on 11,Sep 2008.)

I mailed VFS for the same thing, just to make sure, and they replied positively, that yes we can rely on joint account (with any one) as a proof. But they also mentioned that one will have to submit NOC from the other joint account holder(s). This is where i need help of you guys... :)

I will be relying on the joint account statements as a proof to my maintenance funds, but I do not have any clue about the text that has to be written in the NOC. Please help me out in framing the NOC that has to obtained from the other joint account holder and submitted with my application for Tier-1. I mailed VFS regarding the same and as expected i received a very lame reply, saying that the NOC should be in English.:x

Please help.
Thanks and regards.

Here is the format I used for NOC letter...

23/09/2008

To,

The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: No objection certificate for the use of Bank account numbered xxxxxxx as
evidence of maintenance fund.

I, xxxxxx, am holding a joint account numbered xxxxxx with my husband, xxxxxxx, in xxxxx Bank. I authorise my husband to use the funds available in this account as an evidence of maintenance fund. I have no objection for the usage of this account by my husband.

However, if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxx (Mobile - Full time) or alternatively via email xxxxxxx.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxx

themagger

Post by themagger » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 am

hey.. thanks for the prompt reply, and i hope it worked fine for ya.

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:27 am

themagger wrote:hey.. thanks for the prompt reply, and i hope it worked fine for ya.
I submitted my application recently... still waiting for the outcome...

SENDHIL89
Newly Registered

Post by SENDHIL89 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:06 am

Iam also planning to apply for my tier1 alone.All things are fine but my only concerned is regarding the maintenance funds.Me & my wife holding joint account which is having a balance of 3 lakhs.can i show this account for the maintenance funds?????????.any update on ur visa :cry:

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:17 am

SENDHIL89 wrote:Iam also planning to apply for my tier1 alone.All things are fine but my only concerned is regarding the maintenance funds.Me & my wife holding joint account which is having a balance of 3 lakhs.can i show this account for the maintenance funds?????????.any update on ur visa :cry:

Guidelines specify that one can use Joint a/c to show maintainance fund. All you need is a NOC letter for the other persons. Though NOC letter is not explicitly mentioned in the guidelines. I have recently applied for Tier1 and it will take some time before I know the outcome.

simar

Post by simar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:20 am

such a NOC is only required if bank account is jointly hold by other than your spouse. Such sibling, parents.

No need for NOC if your spouse is other joint holder. At least I did not give NOC for bank statment when applying for EC for hsmp in delhi

One can go to court and get format anyway fron the persons sitting outside & get it printed on 50 rupee stamp paper.

SENDHIL89
Newly Registered

Post by SENDHIL89 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 am

Thanls for the rplyLet me go head & see :o

SENDHIL89
Newly Registered

Post by SENDHIL89 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 am

amit0277 wrote:
SENDHIL89 wrote:Iam also planning to apply for my tier1 alone.All things are fine but my only concerned is regarding the maintenance funds.Me & my wife holding joint account which is having a balance of 3 lakhs.can i show this account for the maintenance funds?????????.any update on ur visa :cry:

Guidelines specify that one can use Joint a/c to show maintainance fund. All you need is a NOC letter for the other persons. Though NOC letter is not explicitly mentioned in the guidelines. I have recently applied for Tier1 and it will take some time before I know the outcome.

ai_i4u

Re: NOC from Joint Account Holder(s) - Maintenance Funds

Post by ai_i4u » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 am

Friends ,

I applied on Aug 11th. My maintenance fund kept in a joint a/c with my father. Since I don have time for three month, I tryied my luck. I used above fund as my maintenceance fund . I got a letter from bank saying I have an a/c with so and so number. I sumitted application with my fathers supporting letter. I heard from BHC decession seems to come in this month

In this senario can i get benifit of this new law.

jo

themagger wrote:Hi all,

Please help.
Thanks and regards.

falam
Newly Registered

Post by falam » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:25 pm

ai_i4u,

Have you got your tier 1 succesfull? I also have a joint a/c with my father and mother for maintenance. Is an NOC neccassary?

themagger

Post by themagger » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:15 pm

i too have applied relying on a joint account. I submitted the NOC though, as the VFS guys asked me to, though there is no such mention in the guidance doc, but still to be on the safer side, and the VFS guys confirmed that it is not mandatory to have it on a stamp paper, a plain paper would do, ... better submit it mate...

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 am

any body got approval recently.. using a joint account other then with his spouse...

i used joint account with my brother.. but got no NOC.. but mine was rejected

slugmeister
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

NOC?

Post by slugmeister » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an NOC?