ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply for naturalisation?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Danish2
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Can I apply for naturalisation?

Post by Danish2 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 pm

Hi
I got ilr refugee last year. I came here in 2011 on student visa , after I got married to British citizen and applied for spouse visa but during process marriage was broken due to domestic violence and I switched again to student visa , in 2014 my visa was revoked due to toice test and I was signed to home office , after 3 months I applied for asylum which was granted in September 2015.
I was prove that my English was not poorer in my interview and I was sick in all periods so they granted me stay. Can I apply naturalisation or not offer one year of my ilr.I’m confused about it please any have you opinion .
Thanks

London22
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Can I apply for naturalisation?

Post by London22 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:25 am

Danish2 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 pm
Hi
I got ilr refugee last year. I came here in 2011 on student visa , after I got married to British citizen and applied for spouse visa but during process marriage was broken due to domestic violence and I switched again to student visa , in 2014 my visa was revoked due to toice test and I was signed to home office , after 3 months I applied for asylum which was granted in September 2015.
I was prove that my English was not poorer in my interview and I was sick in all periods so they granted me stay. Can I apply naturalisation or not offer one year of my ilr.I’m confused about it please any have you opinion .
Thanks
Have you done toec yourself or a proxy did for you?
You can be successful in naturalization if have your name cleared of this English test scam.If a proxy did for you & HO still believes so & you haven't cleared your name then it is more likely they will refuse on grounds of deception in last 10 years. They always have discretion if someone's circumstances or compassionate but barely they apply discretion.Good character policy is controversially political .