ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm

The Email Address Is To bhc Not Vac So If You Do Email Them The bhc will reply back maybe Late but they will reply i got a mail from them last week soo You Will Get A reply And Mostly It Takes 8 weeks Till you Get A reply Back soo should be assumed To Wait until 8 weeks ..and to what to write if you really Want To mail and ask well Then i Am happy Help You out Basically You have to Give your husbands Details and Your details also ask them what has happened to my husbands application has it has been a whole month waiting basically thats about ..I hope this helps :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:32 pm

The Email Address Is To bhc Not Vac So If You Do Email Them The bhc will reply back maybe Late but they will reply i got a mail from them last week soo You Will Get A reply And Mostly It Takes 8 weeks Till you Get A reply Back soo should be assumed To Wait until 8 weeks for the visa ..and to what to write if you really Want To mail and ask well Then i Am happy Help You out Basically You have to Give your husbands Details and Your details also ask them what has happened to my husbands application has it has been a whole month waiting basically thats about ..I hope this helps :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Maj97 whats the update i havent Heard From You For A Long Time ? .

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Oahmed ..Can You please tell Me why were you refused ? what was the reason as i was refused as well and i am really worried coz U know I reapplied my case so i wanted to know what was ur reason ..if u dont Mind telling .

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:29 pm

I was refused on 2 counts:

Firstly, not supplying accommodation info. Basically I didnt get a letter from local council inspection - so this time this is supplied.
Secondly, I didnt supply accounts/P60 info to verify my income.

I did cover off both of these points in my original application but they were obviously being very very specific and needed the explicit information as requested.

Not lot I can do, its been extremely frustrating but my missus is going to apply on Monday at Lahore VAC inshallah & I have supplyed everything & extra info this time. Hopefully inshallah this time I will succeed.

Cutesweetgal - you really have got to try & relax. Otherwise your gonna make yourself ill. Theres nothing that you can do at present, but keep yourself positive & inshallah you will get the result you desire. Wish you all the best.

:D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm

cutesweetgal- thanks for ur help hun i will email them tonight the hubbis details are at home u see.....i got his passport num and 2 ref numbers, DOB dat enough yeh

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 pm

@ Smieha - congratualtions!! im very happy i was thinking about you hoping you would get a good reply!! and I am very happy for you.
How many weeks has it been since you initially applied as it 7 weeks for me today and im starting to get worried again.

maj97

Post by maj97 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:01 pm

naz 08 i applied on the 12th of august for my hubbys visa its gonna be 60 days on saturday, he applied at mirpur,

maj97

Post by maj97 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:07 pm

cutesweetgal i have heard nothing i just spend most of my time either working or sleeping its sooo hard without ur partner its been 1 year and 5 months since ive seen him and its sooo difficult to express in to words how lonely i feel.

my hubby got chatting to the guy who helps u fill the form out at the vac and he said that he foned him last week and he said that mirpurs gerrys was gonna open today i dunno if this gone ahead tho i dont fink it has.
i think im rambling.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:50 pm

maj97 - the office is open but its not taking any applications just dilvering passports......which is good news keep hope

have you checked online?????

mamalik1 - dont worry you probs hear sumting this week...they will conact them wen u leaast expect it

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Oahmed I know I shouldnt Be worrying but You know its hard ..i hope the best for you you will get a postive outcome this time inshAllah .

naz - yeah thats about it just add your name and dob and your hubbies .

maj - dont worry i know how you feel and its hard dont worry i am prayin ..:)
and is dis tru the mirpur centre open ? please do tell me.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Cutesweetgal dont worry my case is similar to urs they updated my status on 24th septemba passport ready for collection but since then i havnt reveivd any call but hopefully we gona get a call soon n we hear a gud news INSHALLAH and Smeiha Congrates hope u have a lovly life ahead am happy for u
Last edited by mrsi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Cutesweetgal dont worry my case is similar to urs they updated my status on 24th septemba passport ready for collection but since then i havnt reveivd any call but hopefully we gona get a call soon n we hear a gud news INSHALLAH and Smeiha Congrates hope u have a lovly life ahead am happy for u

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:42 pm

a lot of peoples status has changed.........

mrsi - has your hubbi bin down to the office to pick the passport up. when did u submitt ur application and were if you dunt mind me asking

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Naz08 he applied on 4th august in mirpur and we called VAC but its closed for public and dey said they will call him sumwhere to recieve passport so we r still waiting

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:51 pm

mrsi,,, u should find out the address where they are delivering the passports after process mate because once the website says passport ready for collection then it doesnt matter if u get the call or not. because they sometime try to call ur number, if they can't reach u for some reason then they simply put the file on a side of the desk...

So just find out the place from where smieha's hubby hav got his passport, if u have applied from mirpur also. So if both of u have applied from same location then the delivery centre is i think the old Gerrys office,, smieha knows the exact address i think.

u r just waiting for extra days which u r not supposed to.. :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 pm

Faaniali Your so Right and i think we Should do Somethin b4 it gets late ..um Smiehah can u please reply back and tell me Where did Your hubby Get His visa from ??? i Would be greatful :)

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Cutesweetgal i know there address its Q 13,Al Markaz, Jinnah Super Market
Near Shell Fuel Station
F 7- Markaz-Islamabad
but i dunt know if we shud go there widout getting a fone call or no.

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:31 am

Yeah cutesweetgal and mrsi,,, my friend works in karachi vac.

and the website that updates the status is not being feeded by bhc itself but its feeded by gerrys staff. They have allocated the job to a guy who pickup every singal application and enter the computer number to the database and change the selection to 'Passport ready for collection'

then there is another guy who is responsible for giving calls to the numbers on the application pack. So the reality is that almost 70% of the people donot check there status online,, so day by day lots of application get stacked up and some of the people shut there mobiles off or other things happens so they leave some unreachable application in a log,, thinking that the applicant will contact by himself.

mrsi,, if thats the address of the old fedex gerrys office then what i can get from previous post of smieha as she said thay called her husband at the old gerrys office. Just say yeah we have got call, otherwise they are very lazy they don't even bother to actually check sometime.

Iam 101% sure that if ur application status says on the net that the passport is ready for collection then off course it is ready for collection at the collection, so go and get it, i bet u will get it.

Wish u both Good Luck and Inshah Allah success will be urs.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 am

has any1 got an ews yet,,

girls u bin down der yet

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:26 am

REINTRODUCTION OF VISA SERVICE

Following a review of security at the UK Visa Application Centres (VACs), the British High Commission is pleased to announce that Gerry's International are re-opening the Karachi VAC on 8 October. Gerry's International are also aiming to re-open their Lahore VAC on 13 October.

With immediate effect, anyone wishing to apply for a UK visa should contact the call-centre (0900 10411 from a landline or 8865 from a mobile) in order to make an appointment at their nearest VAC. Access to the VACs is restricted to those with appointments only, anyone arriving at the VACs without an appointment will be turned away.

The Islamabad and Mirpur VACs remain closed pending security upgrades. The British High Commission will announce re-opening dates as soon as possible.

Applicants will be contacted directly with instructions for passport collection on completion of the application process.

GUYS they got rid of the offices closed message.....on the website and they tht word document........so maybe ALL the offices could open this weeek

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:38 am

hi Guys My Hubby Got a Call From Them ..:) Today He Has been told To Collect The Documents On Monday I know..a Very Long way But Please Guys Do pray For Me I am Gettin Proper Worried Now !!!

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 am

@cuteSweetGal Inshah Allah u will get the positive news on monday...

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am

Thanks Faaniali :) i Really do Need All of urs Prayers..

anyways when did ur Wife submit her papers ? any updates news ?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 am

Cutesweetgal - thats great news, dont worry inshallah it will be good news, keep calm and positive :D