ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 am

Thanks Oahmed :) .. anyways Have you Made A appoitment For Re submitting the Papers In Lahore I heard You Will Be needing A appoitment ?

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:41 am

@CuteSweetGal,,, dont ask me the date, i have got a long way to go.

She applied 17th Sep for Non-Settlement Spouse visa

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:28 pm

cutesweetgal - congrats any news is good news you got it....inshahallah

me got a long way to go

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Cutesweetgal - indeed the docs are all prepped and ready to submit!! My wife is submitting them on Monday at the Lahore VAC. Apparently she has the appointment (they are operating some sort of token/appointment system - to be honest I aint got a clue what it is but she the docs will be submitted inshallah).

Please pray that this application is successful inshallah.

Its a very long and testing process ... believe me this whole thing has tested my patience, faith and personality to the max .... inshallah i & everyone in a similar position will be better for it :D

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Cutesweetgal - where is your hubby picking up his passport from ???

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:08 pm

oahmed - inshahallah you will be successfull in this...

all i can do is pray for everyone

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Sory guys my internet is not workin dats y cud reply back... im using dial up rite now lol...
happy for you cutesweetgal...inshAllah u'll get positive outcome..and ur hubby will be wid u soon...
thnks to every1....my hubby is comin here by dis weekend..im so happy:)
best of luck to every1

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:55 pm

congratulations smieha im very happy for you at least now you can continue your life.
I dont know whats going on with mine I rang gerry's today and he couldnt tell me anything except it can take upto 60 days other than no meaningful info. He said contact BHC but they dont ever reply.
Cutesweetgal inshallah you will have gud news soon

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 am

Thanks For All The prayers..and I REALLY do need it !!!!
smieha thats Great News..i Am really Happy for You You Mus Be very Excited To see Him Are You Going to go To Airports ? i also wanted To Knw Even After the visa At the Airport they Call there sppouse Immigration officers and Ask Some Questions About There Partner In uk And If You Do Not Answer Them Correct They turn you Down :S Is This true ??? Any1

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:30 am

Mrsi I forgot To Ask About You Any News Updates Did Your Hubby Get A call ?? If Not seriously You Should Do something About It its Been 14 days I think We Boths were Told On The site The exact Date so You Should Be gettin A call ...anyways Praying For you To INSHALLAH your Husband Will get the visa..and the call If Your still waiting :)

Mamalik1 ? can you Please tell me When did You Submit The Papers And Which Gerry Fedex You are Talking About ? Dont Worry You Will Get A Reply Soon InshAllah ...i am Praying For Each and Every1 As I know How lonley It feels Without There partners But Yeah ..Gerry fedex Are right Its Actually Does Take 8 to 9 Weeks For there response Even Though They Tell Us 15 days Maxium ..Dats What Was Told To My Hubby And its Been 2 Months now SO you Can imagine..But even Though Maybe I was told late I am Not Sure about Every1z and i hope You Get A quick Reply And all Of the peopel Who Are waiting for a Reply :)

And Oahmed I Asked My hubby Where Abouts Are You Called And he Told Me In Islamabaad I Dont Really Know If its The same place As Smeiha 'z Hubby was told Or Not ..And I am Really Praying For Your Re-applying Coz i know You are In The same Boat As me A refusal Is Soo hard And i Can imagine what You went Through But This Time InshAllah You will Defoo Get it Just Keep on prayin ..Also Tell your wife To read Some Nafls B4 She goes To submit them I Said the Same thing To My Hubyy lol ..

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:39 am

Smieha - congrats bet ur well chuffed ......i take you will be flyin ur way to the airport ...lol ..........dis weekend that was quick......when your hubbi arrives can you let us know what they asked him and what kind of questions.....

cutesweetgal - ur hubbi will be wiv you in after monday inshahallah

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:43 am

Some updates on UKVACPK website.

The Islamabad and Mirpur VACs remain closed pending security upgrades. The British High Commission will announce re-opening dates as soon as possible.

Applicants will be contacted directly with instructions for passport collection on completion of the application process.

My wife submitted her Spouse Visa (Non-Settlement) visa application on 17th September. Can any1 tell me how long is it gonna take :oops:

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:30 am

Cutesweetgal - many thanks for your message. Indeed it is extremely hard when you get a refusal, but inshallah Im remaining positive. My wife has got an appointment for next monday at the Lahore VAC, paperwork will be submitted and inshallah i hope that we will be successful.

Naz08 - remain positive inshallah not long for you ... the time will pass before you know :wink:

Faaniali - unfortunately I cant advise as i dont know anything about non-settlement visas, wish you all the best tho!!

KEEP THE FAITH EVERYONE AND SMILE!! :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 am

oahmed - all we can do is pray and hope for the best...im chilled out and trying to keep busy....by working...and not checking online every day

maj97

Post by maj97 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 pm

i think im gonna faint!!!
the website has been updated to passport ready for collection
my hubby got a call also today telling him to come pik up his passport from islamabad even tho we applied in mirpur. they told him to come at 9am 2mrw.
guys im soo nervous, how am i gonna get thru today
pls pray for me.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

maj97 - congrats inshahallah you will have got the visa...... if you applied in mirpur why did they calling you pick up the passport at islmabad bit weird....whos cares as long as you got the visa

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Maj97,,, my prayers r with u, inshah Allah ur hubby will get the passport with visa stamp. Ameen.

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:25 pm

@maj97,, one more thing if u can tell,, what date did ur hubby applied on??

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:43 pm

hey guys jus to let u knw dat i applied for my husbands visa on august 27th n he's been called in 2 pick his passport up 2mrw at 9 from islamabad even thou we applied in mirpur.

they'v got back to us bang on 6wks so the process is speedin up woteva the outcome of the application. i'm prayin 4 every1 who's application is still pending, inshallah u wil find out soon.

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:44 pm

hey guys jus to let u knw dat i applied for my husbands visa on august 27th n he's been called in 2 pick his passport up 2mrw at 9 from islamabad even thou we applied in mirpur.

they'v got back to us bang on 6wks so the process is speedin up woteva the outcome of the application. i'm prayin 4 every1 who's application is still pending, inshallah u wil find out soon.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Safina1 - hey congrtas so hoping i will hear sumting in a few weeks.....has your status changed online?????

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm

congrats safina im happy for you!!
but im really depressed now as I applied on 18th aug at islamabad and yet we still havnt heard anything and the wont even tell us whats going.
@ maj97 congratulations when did you actually apply and at which office if you dont mind me asking
Cutesweetgal I thought they told you your passports ready?

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:07 pm

naz08 you just have to keep fait when did you apply cos its bin 7 1/2 weeks for me and i still aint heard nothing

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:25 pm

mamalik1 - i applied on 11 th september so i know i wont hear anyting yet so im waiting patiently....have you tried emailing them and checked online or phoned them......

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

so you should really hear something this week but safina applied on 28th aug and she already got a reply whereas I applied 10days before, Ive phoned them emailed them.