ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents to upload as Tier 2 dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

documents to upload as Tier 2 dependent

Post by ascender89 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello, applying for ILR as Tier 2 dependent. Partner has just been granted ILR in March. My question is what are the documents that I need to upload as proof of co-existence? So far I have:

1. Council tax bill for the past 5 years addressed to both of us
2. Utility bills for the current address for the last three years
3. Tenancy contract at the current address for the last three years
4. Individual bank statements to the same address.
5. Marriage certificate

Are these good enough? Do I need to show utility bills for every single month for the last 5 years? Please guide.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: documents to upload as Tier 2 dependent

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:56 pm

You only need documents for cohabitation for the last 2 years from the date of application. Documents from 3/4 different sources spread evenly across the last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.
All the sources you listed above are good enough.
Marriage certificate is not a cohabitation doc.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.