ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help Spouse Visa Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Please Help Spouse Visa Query

Post by Alibeatz » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Hello,

I am applying for a Spouse Visa for my wife who is from Pakistan to come to UK. We recently got married. I have a query. I became a British Citizen in 2018 and in the nationality application my lawyer wrote my status as SINGLE but i got married to my 1st wife in 2017. I have divorced my previous wife recently which became effective from March 25th 2021 and married my current wife on March 28th 2021. On my marriage certificate with my current wife it states that i’m a divorcee. The marriage certificate will need to be sent with my wifes spouse visa application. Please tell me Should i send my divorce certificate with the spouse visa application? Wouldnt it be a problem because during my application for nationality i stated i was single in 2018 when i was actually married from 2017. Please help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please Help Spouse Visa Query

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.