ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current SAP PP/QM opportunities

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandra231
Newly Registered

Current SAP PP/QM opportunities

Post by chandra231 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Dear ALL,
I have an HSMP visa. I have 2.5 years of SAP experience in PP/QM modules. How is the present job market in U.K for SAP. Please give me your valuable suggestions and opinions

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Current SAP PP/QM opportunities

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 am

chandra231 wrote:Dear ALL,
I have an HSMP visa. I have 2.5 years of SAP experience in PP/QM modules. How is the present job market in U.K for SAP. Please give me your valuable suggestions and opinions
Why don't you read before you post - this very question was asked in the thread below this.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ubugger

Post by ubugger » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

And no offence to you specifically - but have you read the news lately?

Things here aren't easy, and if you had bothered to search you'd know that 2.5yrs in something isn't enough in the UK. Unless it's the latest greatest technology that has only just come out, you might as well forget it. If you have 4 years, maybe 5 years, then that's starting to look better.

In the UK it's about EXPERIENCE, not about the fact that 2yrs after your degree you are managing 20 consultants. Things don't happen like this here... Generally speaking!

ramesh1

any specific technology?

Post by ramesh1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 am

ubugger thats a honest reply and it seems to be true...but i am wondering there should be some way to get a IT job. How about a professional who has 7 yrs of dot net experiance? i would really appreciate if there is a specific technology that would help IT professional to get a job SOON? I am planning to enter uk in end of the month Jan.