ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prove Right to Work Do not match

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sazh1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Prove Right to Work Do not match

Post by Sazh1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Dear All,

I have made a FLR(FP) application, afterwards when I had put my previous BRP number (after expired) that time it used to said ask your employer to check your right to work.

However, from yesterday when I put my previous BRP number that time it is said ''The details entered do not match our records''. Make sure you enter your details exactly as they appear on your biometric residence card or permit.

Any reason behind this? look forward to seeing your answer.

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help DV ILR

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Where are you entering your BRP number ?? You do not have right to work and expired BRPs should not be used to check anything
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sazh1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help DV ILR

Post by Sazh1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Where are you entering your BRP number ?? You do not have right to work and expired BRPs should not be used to check anything
Zimba, thank you for your reply.

I have made FLR (FP) before my leave expire. after the leave expire few month ago employer check that step by step for checking my right to work on that time HO issue 6 month valid paper to employer ( meanwhile my application being under consideration). but now it said do not match the system. it said enter your details exactly as they appear on your BRP card.

I am concern whether my application has been decided. look forward to seeing your kind response Zimba.

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Prove Right to Work Do not match

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Now that I looked at your posts totally confused me, you tagged your question on some other topic.
DO NOT TAG your questions on other posts :!: :!: :!: :!:
Your employer should use the employer checking service using your UAN and get a positive response from UKVI. You CANNOT use the online system to get a status update
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice