ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement - Category F

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hashtxt1
Newly Registered
India

Financial requirement - Category F

Post by hashtxt1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi
I am planning to apply for my wife's spouse visa. She is in India and have never been to the UK. I am a director and 100% shareholder in my limited company and was planning to apply via CAT F (Limited company director) as the company is still operational to date. Since the advent of IR35 from April 2021 I am a bit confused and hoping someone can guide me on the financial requirements.
I have been working for a client since October 2020 via the limited company. Taking min salary and dividends to keep taxes low. I have my P60 till end of Feb 2021 and my last payslip the limited company was for the same month.
Due to IR35, started working via an umbrella company from mid March for the same client. Since it is already 2 months since the P60 with the limited company and I haven't drawn any salaries from it since (i.e. no payslips since Feb). I am not sure if I can apply via CAT F or will I have to apply via some other category.
Any advice guys?
Many thanks

vinny

Re: Financial requirement - Category F

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:59 pm

Does your minimum salary exceed the minimum financial requirements?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hashtxt1
Newly Registered
India

Post by hashtxt1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:37 pm

Hi Vinny
Yes, I take £12.5k as salary and about 20k as dividends. So total is well over 18.6k.
Thanks

hashtxt1
Newly Registered
India

Post by hashtxt1 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:33 am

In the original post, I meant P45 not P60