ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** URGENT HELP !! Applying FLR HSMP Tier 1 today *****

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santosh_kalluri
Mood:
India

**** URGENT HELP !! Applying FLR HSMP Tier 1 today *****

Post by santosh_kalluri » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 am

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me what to enter in the following fields on the FLR Tier 1 HSMP (version 02/2008) application form please? I am affected by the recent judgement since my initial application was before Nov 2006.

1) Your HSMP reference number and
2) Your Home Office reference number (if you have one)

Are these from the initial HSMP application ?

Thanks a lot,
Santosh.

HSMPLover

Post by HSMPLover » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi santosh_kalluri,

Why don't you write the HSMP Ref Number from the First/last letter that you got from Home office related to your initial HSMP application or any HSMP application made for extension.

And also

Please take photo copies of all HSMP letters and attach it to your application so that for case worker it will be much easier to work out if you are in Nov 2006 category or not.

I hope this will answer your question.

With Regards
HSMPLover.

santosh_kalluri
Mood:
India

Post by santosh_kalluri » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Why don't you write the HSMP Ref Number from the First/last letter that you got from Home office related to your initial HSMP application or any HSMP application made for extension.

And also

Please take photo copies of all HSMP letters and attach it to your application so that for case worker it will be much easier to work out if you are in Nov 2006 category or not.

I hope this will answer your question.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...The Reference number quoted by Home Office on the Initial HSMP Approval letter (I think is Home Office reference number) cant see any other reference numbers on the Approval Letter. Do you think the ref no might be the one's printed on the Visa Stamp on my passport ? (I noticed there are 2 refs 1 in Red colour on the Top right corner and a VAF No.) Does this mean anything ?

Also, I am planning to send the Original Approval Letter along with my FLR application letter (is this ok?)

Thanks again,
Santosh.

HSMPLover

Post by HSMPLover » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:10 am

Hi Santosh,

I would say write the Initial HSMP approval letter reference number unless any other member suggest you different.

Anyways as you said you are sending original HSMP reference letter and definitely your passport will go then you need not to worry about this too much.

And don't forget to mention about JRE for before NOV 2006 changes.

Hope this helps you.

Regards
HSMPLover.