ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New BRP without signature

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MilesFromHome
Newly Registered
Scotland

New BRP without signature

Post by MilesFromHome » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:23 am

Myself and my sons were granted ILR at intervals over the past 6 months. When I and my first 2 sons received our BRPs they looked just like our former ones with the signature in the bottom right corner on the front. They were issued in November and December of 2020. When my 3rd son's new BRP came in February (he was slightly delayed in applying for his), it was a different design and his signature does not appear anywhere on the card.

Is this a mistake or is it just a new design? And should I be concerned that there is no signature on it? Will this cause issues when he uses it for official ID purposes?

We all submitted our documents via the UKVCAS IDV app.

Thank you for your help!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: New BRP without signature

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:34 am

BRP design may have changed. The signature on BRP is not important
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice