ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to work help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ellamoon45
Newly Registered

Right to work help please

Post by ellamoon45 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:50 pm

Hi, I was with a spouse visa expired in Feb 8 2021 I then apply for a fee waiver in Feb 3 2021 but then i couldn’t gather the documents and I apply for another fee waiver on the 23 February I ended up uploading the documents to both document created applications because I mixed up, I am switching to a parent visa i got my fee waiver approved and when I was filling the visa form I wrote I was an overstayer counting my second fee waiver was on the 23 February when I went to my appointment for biometrics the home office person that took my picture said to me you are not an overstayer we are counting your first fee waiver so you have the right to work, I just want a written confirmation of this who can I email or post ??
Thanks in advance

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Right to work help please

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 04, 2021 2:54 pm

ellamoon45 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:50 pm
Hi, I was with a spouse visa expired in Feb 8 2021 I then apply for a fee waiver in Feb 3 2021 but then i couldn’t gather the documents and I apply for another fee waiver on the 23 February I ended up uploading the documents to both document created applications because I mixed up, I am switching to a parent visa i got my fee waiver approved and when I was filling the visa form I wrote I was an overstayer counting my second fee waiver was on the 23 February when I went to my appointment for biometrics the home office person that took my picture said to me you are not an overstayer we are counting your first fee waiver so you have the right to work, I just want a written confirmation of this who can I email or post ??
Thanks in advance
https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work