ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Parental Responsibility

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juhi
United Kingdom

Child Parental Responsibility

Post by juhi » Tue May 04, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello,

I along with my two children who are below 16 years of age have received our naturalization certificates.
I have filled and paid for my British Passport. However, while I was filling the application form for my children's passport it asks to send the documents in the end which includes- naturalisation certificate
Passports and certificate of parental responsibilities any court orders (for example that describe parental responsibility or residency arrangements).
I understand that this is Birth certificate but wanted to confirm before I send the documents.
Please can anyone who have already successfully applied confirm this?

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Child Parental Responsibility

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Birth certificate is sufficient to establish parental responsibility unless there are any special court orders in place.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

juhi
United Kingdom

Re: Child Parental Responsibility

Post by juhi » Wed May 05, 2021 12:10 am

Hi,
Thank you for your reassurance. I can go ahead and finish off the application now.

Regards