ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Extension decision in less than a fortnight? Normal or odd?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shamy123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLRM Extension decision in less than a fortnight? Normal or odd?

Post by shamy123 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:42 pm

Hi,

I Submitted my application online: 1st April 2021
Appointment at UKVCAS to show documents and fingerprints: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Decision of approval received today 06/05/2021

Is it normal to receive a decision so soon?

I also asked them to switch as previously overstayed for 1 day, from 10yr partner route to 5year route but I don't know if they have done this - any way I can find out please? The approval email states the below:

Your application under the Partner (FLR M) route of the Immigration Rules has been successful.

shamy123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: FLRM Extension decision in less than a fortnight? Normal or odd?

Post by shamy123 » Thu May 06, 2021 4:30 pm

Anyone?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 06, 2021 4:47 pm

shamy123 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:42 pm
Hi,

Appointment at UKVCAS to show documents and fingerprints: Tuesday 27th April 2021

Is it normal to receive a decision so soon? Its is not normal however some people got their outcome fast just like yours.

I also asked them to switch as previously overstayed for 1 day, from 10yr partner route to 5year route but I don't know if they have done this - any way I can find out please?
Till you get the outcome from HO, keep fingers crossed
. The approval email states the below:

Your application under the Partner (FLR M) route of the Immigration Rules has been successful.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri May 07, 2021 10:50 am

shamy123 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:42 pm
Hi,

Is it normal to receive a decision so soon?

I also asked them to switch as previously overstayed for 1 day, from 10yr partner route to 5year route but I don't know if they have done this - any way I can find out please? The approval email states the below:

Yes it is normal lately even if you don't apply using a priority option while for someone it takes a long time. You can reply back to the email asking for approval letter.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.