ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fp partner 10 year route premium service question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fareeR
United Kingdom

Flr fp partner 10yr route Online application query

Post by fareeR » Fri May 21, 2021 3:51 pm

Hi,
I'm currently in 10yr partner route flr fp(obtained on the basis of my British husband). I applied in 2015 and got 30months ltr. Then went for an extension in 2018. Now my flr fp renewal is due, I'm trying to fill the application online. In family route if I choose partner option it asks financial requirement? I don't actually need to fulfill that requirement under 10yr partner route. However there is another option private life which didn't ask for the financial requirements. I'm confused which one to choose partner or private life? Has any one had this problem? What did you do please?

fareeR
United Kingdom

Re: Flr fp partner 10yr route Online application query

Post by fareeR » Fri May 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Any inputs moderators and gurus? Please

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri May 21, 2021 8:26 pm

fareeR wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Hi,
I'm currently in 10yr partner route flr fp(obtained on the basis of my British husband). I applied in 2015 and got 30months ltr. Then went for an extension in 2018. Now my flr fp renewal is due, I'm trying to fill the application online. In family route if I choose partner option it asks financial requirement? I don't actually need to fulfill that requirement under 10yr partner route. However there is another option private life which didn't ask for the financial requirements. I'm confused which one to choose partner or private life? Has any one had this problem? What did you do please?
The application form has generate a lot of controversies for many application due to the way some of the questions are worded and lack of options to select on certain cases on like the paper form which allows you to select partner under 10 years route.

If you decide to select partner, there's no need to meet financial requirement on the basis of 10 years route in the UK so this is nothing to be worried about. You can write a cover letter that you are extending your leave on the basis on your partner in the UK although generally all applications within UK as per caseworker guidance are dealt with based on 2 approach. If all requirements under the rules are met otherwise if not, caseworker will look at exceptional circumstances. I would select partner since it was the basis of how your previous leave was granted.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

fareeR
United Kingdom

Post by fareeR » Fri May 21, 2021 10:12 pm

Thank you so much and I really appreciate your input. You have cleared my initial doubts. Very helpful. Thank you.

fareeR
United Kingdom

Flr fp partner 10 year route premium service question

Post by fareeR » Sun May 23, 2021 2:18 am

Hi
I'm applying for flr fp extension based on partner 10yr route. Will I be able to use premium service? Or is that limited to only private life applicants?
Please help moderators and gurus. Thank you.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Flr fp partner 10 year route premium service question

Post by TODMATT » Sun May 23, 2021 5:01 pm

fareeR wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:18 am
Hi
I'm applying for flr fp extension based on partner 10yr route. Will I be able to use premium service? Or is that limited to only private life applicants?
Please help moderators and gurus. Thank you.
Yes, you will be able to apply using priority however it is not everyone who is offered this option so if you are not offered, I suggest you try again later.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

fareeR
United Kingdom

Re: Flr fp partner 10 year route premium service question

Post by fareeR » Sun May 23, 2021 6:33 pm

Thanks for the reply. Very much appreciated.