ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse visa - Employee of a specified limited company HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kingseafish
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

UK Spouse visa - Employee of a specified limited company HELP

Post by Kingseafish » Wed May 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi, I'm applying for a UK spouse visa for my wife. As part of the financial requirements, I will be providing evidence of my employment as an employee of a specified limited company.
The requirements state that I need to present personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600. The tax year for the company I'm working for ended on March 31, 2021.
Do I still need to present my personal bank statements for April and May 2021 (to show evidence of ongoing employment) or do they only want 12 months bank statements covering the period as the company tax return CT 600?

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: UK Spouse visa - Employee of a specified limited company HELP

Post by wahi66 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:13 am

its Better to include it along with new P60 which will give one page info for the decision maker. hope it will help