ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR & Salary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gsp
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR & Salary

Post by gsp » Tue May 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Thanks CULLINAN.

I have got my ILR and applying for my dependant. Since we don't have much documents in joint names, I believe we need to provide documents on both of our names or is it just documents on dependant name is enough?

Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR & Salary

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 25, 2021 11:39 pm

gsp wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:53 pm
Thanks CULLINAN.

I have got my ILR and applying for my dependant. Since we don't have much documents in joint names, I believe we need to provide documents on both of our names or is it just documents on dependant name is enough?

Thanks.
You need joint documents or documents in sole name (both you and partner) but same address. It is your choice how you want to present your case and how many files you want to make etc.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.