ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to provide my parent's ID for the spousal visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Theunknownusername
Wales

Do I need to provide my parent's ID for the spousal visa?

Post by Theunknownusername » Fri May 28, 2021 6:41 pm

I am inviting my wife to live with me and my parents. Do I need to provide my parent's passports or driving licenses as part of the supporting documentation? They have written an invitation letter, I've got a title deed and mortgage statement but I am wondering if you need to provide ID. Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Do I need to provide my parent's ID for the spousal visa?

Post by TODMATT » Fri May 28, 2021 7:09 pm

Theunknownusername wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:41 pm
I am inviting my wife to live with me and my parents. Do I need to provide my parent's passports or driving licenses as part of the supporting documentation? They have written an invitation letter, I've got a title deed and mortgage statement but I am wondering if you need to provide ID. Thanks
ID are not required. You only need to provide proof of ownership and letter of no objection from them should suffice.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.