ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pforpronto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Qualifying Period on 5 years Spouse visa route

Post by pforpronto » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:27 am

Hi All,
I arrived in the UK on 6th June 2016 on 5 years Spouse Visa route. I have been living continuously in the UK since. My five years continuous residence will complete on 6th June 2021.However, my current visa expires in September 2020.

What is the earlisest date I can apply for the ILR?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Qualifying Period on 5 years Spouse visa route

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:55 am

I think you mean your visa is expiring Sep 2021?

You can apply when you completed 60 months minus 28 days from the first entry in UK at the earliest or anytime before visa expiry at the latest.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

pforpronto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pforpronto » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:38 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:55 am
I think you mean your visa is expiring Sep 2021?

You can apply when you completed 60 months minus 28 days from the first entry in UK at the earliest or anytime before visa expiry at the latest.
Thanks for replying. Yes, Sorry I meant my visa will expire in September 2021.

I'll complete my 60 months continuous residence on 6th June 2021. Does that means that I can apply on 6th June? I was confused because If I appply in June 2021, I would have almost 3 months visa left, so I'm not sure whether that will be an issue for the Home office as for most applications they want applicants to apply no more than 28 days before the visa expiry date?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:43 pm

You are eligible from 6th June 2021 minus 28 days at the earliest.
the Home office as for most applications they want applicants to apply no more than 28 days before the visa expiry date?
Not true.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

pforpronto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Super Priority Appointment

Post by pforpronto » Sat May 29, 2021 6:34 pm

I'm applying for an ILR visa under SET (M) Spouse Visa 5 years route. I've created an online application using https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/ and filled in all the sections and now I'm at the section called 'Pay'. Under the 'Pay' section I was expecting to see both priority and standard service options however it is only showing standard service :( .
  • How can I choose a priority service option?
  • If https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/ is the correct website then how can I create an account because I can only see a Log in page but no Create New Account Option?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super Priority Appointment

Post by CR001 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Limited super priority slots are available. Most only get the option at around 1am GMT.

Once you have submitted and paid for your application online, you will be directed to ukcvas to book an appointment. You cannot do this step before you submit the application form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 29, 2021 7:10 pm

1AM BST or 12AM GMT.

pforpronto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pforpronto » Sun May 30, 2021 8:50 am

Thanks
CULLINAN wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:10 pm
1AM BST or 12AM GMT.

pforpronto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pforpronto » Sun May 30, 2021 4:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:42 pm
Limited super priority slots are available. Most only get the option at around 1am GMT.

Once you have submitted and paid for your application online, you will be directed to ukcvas to book an appointment. You cannot do this step before you submit the application form.
Do I need to take the original documents or photocopy or both?