ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP refused due to earning evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abidul_wahab
Newly Registered

HSMP refused due to earning evidence

Post by abidul_wahab » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:29 am

Hi fellows,

My HSMP has been refused on only five points. They stated that you have claimed 5200 GBP but the evidence showed that u have earned 4500 GBP.

Now i don't know that either it is Exchange rate problem or some fault in evedence. I have studied all the documents carefully but i din't find any mistakes in them.

So kindly tell me either it is Exchange rate problem or some fault in evedence?

Thanks.

saurabhrane
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP refused due to earning evidence

Post by saurabhrane » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 am

abidul_wahab wrote:Hi fellows,

My HSMP has been refused on only five points. They stated that you have claimed 5200 GBP but the evidence showed that u have earned 4500 GBP.

Now i don't know that either it is Exchange rate problem or some fault in evedence. I have studied all the documents carefully but i din't find any mistakes in them.

So kindly tell me either it is Exchange rate problem or some fault in evedence?

Thanks.

Hi,

The exchange ratio would be considered of the last day when the salary was earned. E.g Say if you are claming points from 1 Aug 2007 till 30 Sep 2008 and making you application on 10 Oct 2008, then exchange rate on 30 Sep 2008 will bw considered.
Secondy just check while calculating your gross earnings had you included "expences"? "Expences" should be excluded from your gross salary.

Regards,
Saurabh

FLR

Post by FLR » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:09 pm

Two mistakes that I have found in the refusal letter:

1. In the past earnings section, they write "...£5119.92 earned in the UK" which is wrong, the application was filed from Pakistan for the earning in Pakistan.
2. further, on the same line, they say "...earned in the UK - Band A", again, the case was filed from Pakistan which is Band D country.

As per the letter, no supportive documents can be provided but just reasons.
Any one to comment....

Thanks!