ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trips outside the UK: how to disclose multiple trips?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nick_LDN
Newly Registered
Italy

Trips outside the UK: how to disclose multiple trips?

Post by Nick_LDN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:49 pm

Hi all,

I am finalising my application for the British citizenship and I have a doubt :( . I travel a lot abroad, how can I disclose trips in multiple countries?

For example: I departed from London to Singapore on November 28th, then I flew to Indonesia and HK and I returned from HK on December 17th.

The form allows me to indicate only one country (e.g. Singapore), it does not allow me to add multiple countries. I decided to treat it as one trip and I added a note in the short description to mention the other countries I visited.

I don't think it is correct to create a new entry for the other countries because I never returned. It would also create confusion in the calculation of the number of days I stayed abroad.

Is there any other way to disclose it?

Thanks a lot!

Nick

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Trips outside the UK: how to disclose multiple trips?

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Entry/exit dates to/from UK matters only. You can mention the final destination and disclose the other countries (within the same trip of transit) in the reason section.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Trips outside the UK: how to disclose multiple trips?

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:58 pm

same trip OR* transit.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.