ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of Limited Company and Paye Job ( Employment History)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mk074
Pakistan

Director of Limited Company and Paye Job ( Employment History)

Post by mk074 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:44 am

Respected members,

I hope you guys are doing well. Please can someone help with the below query

I am going to submit my naturalization application on the basis of ILR via Tier Ent

I have recently taken full time employment since April 2021 and I am also the director of Limited company ( not self employed) since 2014.

I have declared my full time job as my most recent job in the employment history.
I have also added another job as Director of a limited company but it is saying to add your job end date? I am bit confused to add the future date or current as there is no option to provide information that job is still active ( I am still the director of Limited company)

Shall I remove this job and declare in cover letter that I am still a director of a limited company? I have seen couple of applicants with same scenario like me and I am not sure where they have declared this in the application form ?

Any help will be much appreciated as I am applying this application on my own.

Thank you so much in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Director of Limited Company and Paye Job ( Employment History)

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:54 am

Add your recent job. Also add your company in a separate entry and tick you are the director. Input an ending date as of today for example. Mention the employer’s (company’s) PAYE ref in the form also. Clarify in the notes/cover letter at the end of the form that you are still the director but had to enter an ending date due to the form’s layout.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mk074
Pakistan

Re: Director of Limited Company and Paye Job ( Employment History)

Post by mk074 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:00 am

Thank so much for your help and advise Cullinan. I will follow the instructions and will apply accordingly