ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover Letter for FLR Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pshah
Newly Registered

Cover Letter for FLR Tier1

Post by pshah » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi All,
I am going to submit my application for extension under High Court judgement.

I submitted my application for HSMP on 11-oct-06 and received my approval on 23-nov-06 so I am eligible under high court review.

I need your guidance to prepare my cover letter.
please can you provide any sample letter whoever applied from UK.

I am sending My passport,FLR Tier1 (HSMP) version 07/2008,12 months pay slips for both jobs,last 3 months bank statements,saving account bank statements,2 passport photos,UK Masters Degree certificate.
letter from employers.

Please help me for coverletter . Thanks
Pratik

bani

Post by bani » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Send the approval letter from Nov 2006. No need to send the Masters Degree certificate.

Cover letter - just make it simple. This is similar to what I sent. Add other info if you are submitting earlier than 5 weeks to your expiry date, or if you are asking for longer than 3 years extension to take you to qualifying period for ILR, or for other reasons.

Good luck.

==========
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am applying to extend my leave to remain as a Tier 1 - Highly Skilled Migrant in the United Kingdom. I am covered by the High Court Judgement of 8 April 2008.

I am submitting the completed application form as well as supporting documents attesting to my employment and funds. My list of supporting documents is attached.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
_________