ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Details About sponsor's Dependent Children

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

butt786
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Details About sponsor's Dependent Children

Post by butt786 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Hi,

I am just filling my visa application to join my husband with kids from Pakistan as the spouse of a settled person. in my application, there is a section about the sponsor.
Your sponsor's dependants
Does Sponsor abc have any children?
Provide details about Sponsor abc dependant. You will be able to add additional dependants after you click 'Save and continue'.

I am a bit confused about the above question. Is this question about the children sponsor and spouse have togather and applying at the same time for visas or these are sponsor's other children from a different woman those depend on my sponsor?

Please help me to understand this question

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Details About sponsor's Dependent Children

Post by Korekt » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:42 am

It would appear they are asking about any children the sponsor has. So if there are children apart from those you have together, they would want to know.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."