ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snooky
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by snooky » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:43 am

snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:41 am
Screenshot_20210627-072917_Word.jpgScreenshot_20210627-072917_Word.jpg
Sebel wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:17 pm
snooky wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:16 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:19 pm
I was refused Zambrano application around April this year because my ltr expires next year. I have re applied and they ve received my new Zambrano application yesterday. Fingers crossed
The past is past now is now

HO can't refuse your application as far as you meet the conditions in Regulations 16
Please snooky is there any additional material we have to add onthe form or is just straight forward application as before. That is do we need to quotes akinsanya on the application form? Thanks.
Last bit of the cover letter
Attachments
Screenshot_20210627-073058_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-073058_Word.jpg (192.28 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:23 pm

Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
I was refused Zambrano application around April this year because my ltr expires next year. I have re applied and they ve received my new Zambrano application yesterday. Fingers crossed

HO can't refuse your application as far as you meet the conditions in Regulations 16
Please snooky is there any additional material we have to add onthe form or is just straight forward application as before. That is do we need to quotes akinsanya on the application form? Thanks.
Sebel, Sebel, how are you?. Longest time.

Trishermii
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by Trishermii » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:17 pm

Hello Members,
Thanks for your unlimited knowledge and support on this forum.. I personally have been motivated soo much to keep going with my immigration journey.. I posted here few months back about this very stressful journey and for me, its been 19 years now..
My main queation here is, Applied for Zambrano EU settlement scheme in october 2019 as mother of British child aged 14years.I will have no right to appeal, due to time applied and still waiting for decision. My Leave to Remain expired and I renewed it in May and still waiting for decision on both Appendix FM and EUSS..Its been 1years and half since the EUSS application and have baby now, can i reapply for EUSS again include my baby who has no leave to remain and not british.. Reapplying will give me a chance for the appeal and may be more successful.
I was refused a derivative card as Zambrano and been single mother/ primary career for 14 years. Please advise me, am confused because Am waiting for the extension of Leave to Remain.

Thanks

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:22 pm

ravindra121 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 pm
I have applied for zambrano with british child and left UK on last July 2020 while application under processing. application been refused and didn't even apply for administrative review.
Now I'm in Sri Lanka and my british son who is 6 years old doesnt like to stay here.

My question
is there anyway that I could apply for the same route from outside UK or any other route to come in to the UK with my family. ( I have 2 more children who born in UK, but they not british, Me and my wife are Sri Lankans, 1st child british under stateless route)

Thank you
Ravindra, how are you?. Just checking how far with you. Have you put in a fresh application for EUSS?.
If not, quickly do so. Get the application form online. Even if you don't have fresh supporting documents as per GP and School letters, don't worry, just put in an application correctly, avoid mistakes, try as much as possible to make sure it goes in before 30th June deadline just incase. You can always later submit fresh evidence when they ask for it or afterwards when you have them.

Remember to explain why you had to leave the UK.

Yours is a real life scenario of compulsion/ compelling / (whatever HO wants to call it). Your child is stuck over there with you and can't get back. The bottom line is that if you leave the U.K. for any reason, your child will have to leave. Now you have left already and your child is gone with you?. I mean your British child ( I keep forgetting that it is the British written beside the child that makes all the difference. Mhhhhhhh. )

At the moment you have no leave but your British child needs to go back to his country. No school, no GP, no friends.... The equilibrium of your British child has already been destabilized.

The last time I came across equilibrium was in Physics class years ago. Little did I know that there is equilibrium, life and direct, in my own house, waiting to be destabilized!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Trishermii wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:17 pm
Hello Members,
Thanks for your unlimited knowledge and support on this forum.. I personally have been motivated soo much to keep going with my immigration journey.. I posted here few months back about this very stressful journey and for me, its been 19 years now..
My main queation here is, Applied for Zambrano EU settlement scheme in october 2019 as mother of British child aged 14years.I will have no right to appeal, due to time applied and still waiting for decision. My Leave to Remain expired and I renewed it in May and still waiting for decision on both Appendix FM and EUSS..Its been 1years and half since the EUSS application and have baby now, can i reapply for EUSS again include my baby who has no leave to remain and not british.. Reapplying will give me a chance for the appeal and may be more successful.
I was refused a derivative card as Zambrano and been single mother/ primary career for 14 years. Please advise me, am confused because Am waiting for the extension of Leave to Remain.

Thanks
If you read the previous recent posts. Nothing stops you from applying again if you want to. Just hurry up, ok?.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Trishermii wrote:
Hello Members,

Thanks
You can redo another application under the euss but the old one would be cancelled and you are going to be in a long queue.

Irrespective of whatever you do, you child need an application ASAP before 30th of June. What you have to do is to link it with your UAN so that they can do assess it together

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:19 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:23 pm
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Sebel, Sebel, how are you?. Longest time.
Great Lulubaby. Longest time just the HO streeing us here and there. It's not easy but we have to push. We thank God ,he is always with us his children. Fingers cross. Home office is going to succumb to us.

Spirit007
United Kingdom

Post by Spirit007 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:59 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:53 pm
Trishermii wrote:
Hello Members,

Thanks
You can redo another application under the euss but the old one would be cancelled and you are going to be in a long queue.

Irrespective of whatever you do, you child need an application ASAP before 30th of June. What you have to do is to link it with your UAN so that they can do assess it together
Is it possible to do the non-British child's (sibling to BC) EUSS application even if he/she have no passport or ID documents yet? Thank you.

Darasimidd
United Kingdom

Post by Darasimidd » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:43 am
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Thank you snooky. I submitted the completed appeal form, 4 years bank statement that shows receipt of all my daughter's benefits and outgoings. I also sent bills and emails with Local authorities and medical professionals regarding caring for my daughter.

Once I receive a reference number from homeoffice, I will then send a supporting letter to support application.

Thanks for the screenshot and your support on this forum

Trishermii
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by Trishermii » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:27 pm

snooky wrote:
Trishermii wrote:
Hello Members,

Thanks

Thanks Snooky for your reply, much appreciated.. I dnt have right of appeal on that EUSS application because it was made before 1 Jan 2020.. Am happy staying with the application in process and just include my Baby..

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:17 pm

Trishermii wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:27 pm
snooky wrote:
Trishermii wrote:
Hello Members,

Thanks

Thanks Snooky for your reply, much appreciated.. I dnt have right of appeal on that EUSS application because it was made before 1 Jan 2020.. Am happy staying with the application in process and just include my Baby..
I hope and pray HO doesn't keep delaying you, hope they give you a favourable response before your child turns 16. I don't understand why they respond to some applicants quickly while some other applicants wait for ages before they get a response.

Why so much uncertainty?. It's so emotionally draining.

I know EUSS is as a result of brexit, but does that mean it must follow the procedure of the exit ? - 'Break and Quench'.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:34 pm

snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Hello snooky, wish to thank you for you unrelenting effort and commitment you put inthis forum to see us through.

Please according to the screenshots are you going to write exactly as it is and attached to our application? Please am sorry am a slow leaner could we just copy and paste?
Thank you.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:34 pm
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Hello snooky, wish to thank you for you unrelenting effort and commitment you put inthis forum to see us through.

Please according to the screenshots are you going to write exactly as it is and attached to our application? Please am sorry am a slow leaner could we just copy and paste?
Thank you.

You can maintain it as it is or redraft it to suit your need.

If you have a dependant child under 18 applying with you, just add the following

A person who qualifies for a derivative right of residence does not acquire qualified person status under the 2016 regulations and as such cannot sponsor family members to enter or reside in the UK under the 2016 regulations. However, dependent children under the age of 18 can acquire a derivative right of residence where they meet the requirements of regulation 16(6).

Regulation 16(6) of the 2016 regulations enables a dependant of the primary carer to
acquire a derivative right of residence where that dependant meets all of the
following requirements:

• they are under 18 years of age
• their primary carer is entitled to a derivative right of residence
• they do not have leave to enter or remain in the UK
• their removal from the UK would prevent their primary carer from residing in the UK

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:53 pm

@All

Those zambrano carers who have dependant under 21 can also apply to the settlement scheme as far as they can show that before they turned 18, they were dependant of the primary carer.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 pm

Darasimidd wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 pm
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Thank you snooky. I submitted the completed appeal form, 4 years bank statement that shows receipt of all my daughter's benefits and outgoings. I also sent bills and emails with Local authorities and medical professionals regarding caring for my daughter.

Once I receive a reference number from homeoffice, I will then send a supporting letter to support application.

Good

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 am

snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good

Please snooky, I am stock here on section 7. Can you please help me?

Section 7 – Dependant
Please complete this section in full only if you are applying as the dependant under the age of 18 of a person with a Zambrano right to reside. If you do not, your application may be delayed. See section 9 for guidance on what evidence you should submit to support the information you provide in this section.

7.01 Do you have limited leave to enter or remain or indefinite leave to enter or remain? Yes or No

If ‘Yes’ you are ineligible to apply on this form as a Zambrano right to reside only applies if a person has no other means to remain lawfully in the UK. If ‘No’ please continue to question 7.02.

Thanks. It's some how tricky here.

ravindra121
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ravindra121 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:14 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:22 pm
ravindra121 wrote:
I have applied for zambrano with british child and left UK on last July 2020 while application under processing. application been refused and didn't even apply for administrative review.
Now I'm in Sri Lanka and my british son who is 6 years old doesnt like to stay here.

My question
is there anyway that I could apply for the same route from outside UK or any other route to come in to the UK with my family. ( I have 2 more children who born in UK, but they not british, Me and my wife are Sri Lankans, 1st child british under stateless route)

Thank you
Ravindra, how are you?. Just checking how far with you. Have you put in a fresh application for EUSS?.
If not, quickly do so. Get the application form online. Even if you don't have fresh supporting documents as per GP and School letters, don't worry, just put in an application correctly, avoid mistakes, try as much as possible to make sure it goes in before 30th June deadline just incase. You can always later submit fresh evidence when they ask for it or afterwards when you have them.

Yours is a real life scenario of compulsion/ compelling / (whatever HO wants to call it). Your child is stuck over there with you and can't get back. The bottom line is that if you leave the U.K. for any reason, your child will have to leave. Now you have left already and your child is gone with you?. I mean your British child ( I keep forgetting that it is the British written beside the child that makes all the difference. Mhhhhhhh. )

At the moment you have no leave but your British child needs to go back to his country. No school, no GP, no friends.... The equilibrium of your British child has already been destabilized.

The last time I came across equilibrium was in Physics class years ago. Little did I know that there is equilibrium, life and direct, in my own house, waiting to be destabilized!

ravindra121
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ravindra121 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am

LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated LULUBABY. I haven't made an fresh application. I thought I can submit only a paper application. if it can submit online can you please specify the application type I have to use?
Yes I left UK with my British Child.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:34 am

ravindra121 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated LULUBABY. I haven't made an fresh application. I thought I can submit only a paper application. if it can submit online can you please specify the application type I have to use?
Oh my God Ravindra, you should have been checking up on this forum you know and you are far away. Read the message below, I copied it and pasted it for. Hope you get through. If you have any problems ask here. It's just 2 days left. I feel it's best you email it since there is no time left.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know that the zambrano application form is now online. It was added today.
Just search for 'EUSS by post or mail'.
Choose the first one that comes up- click on it and the
Zambrano form is the last one.
They said the application needs to be in by 30th so you can with post or email but the supporting documents needed to be posted.
Hope this helps.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:59 am

Sebel wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 am
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant
Please complete this section in full only if you are applying as the dependant under the age of 18 of a person with a Zambrano right to reside. If you do not, your application may be delayed. See section 9 for guidance on what evidence you should submit to support the information you provide in this section.

7.01 Do you have limited leave to enter or remain or indefinite leave to enter or remain? Yes or No

If ‘Yes’ you are ineligible to apply on this form as a Zambrano right to reside only applies if a person has no other means to remain lawfully in the UK. If ‘No’ please continue to question 7.02.

Please can anyone be of help here? We are running against time.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:14 am

Sebel wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:59 am
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

That section is only applicable if you are completing the form for your child/dependent.

All the best.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:20 am

ravindra121 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi
I believe in your case you should have been qualified for an EUSS family permit as a Zambrano carer returning with a British child. I would suggest you also also apply for a family permit in the last 2 days.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/deriva ... -residence

follow the link.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:14 am
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

That section is only applicable if you are completing the form for your child/dependent.

All the best.

Please everyone, this lawyers are so confusing. I have called my lawyer who made my ltr application, If I can do this application of a Zambrano and he told me the thing doesn't apply to me .

This is so distressing and he said he can't put any application concerning zambrano. Please house am so so confuse and running against time.
He further said HO is yet to appeal for the decision because the judgement was just passed.

Snooky, lagosbus,and all help.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 am

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

All the best.

Please everyone, this lawyers are so confusing. I have called my lawyer who made my ltr application, If I can do this application of a Zambrano and he told me the thing doesn't apply to me .

This is so distressing and he said he can't put any application concerning zambrano. Please house am so so confuse and running against time.
He further said HO is yet to appeal for the decision because the judgement was just passed.

Hi Tina87,

In my own opinion you don't need a lawyer to do your EUSS Zambrano application. Everyone here has supported each other one way or the other and people are getting positive results. As Snooky would always say some lawyers are lazy bunch when it comes to derivative applications especially Zambrano.

Get your form together and fill it in with the readily available information's on this forum. If you get/feel stuck come back and people on here are always happy to help.

All the best.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:27 am

Lagosbos wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 am
Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

All the best.

Hi Tina87,

In my own opinion you don't need a lawyer to do your EUSS Zambrano application. Everyone here has supported each other one way or the other and people are getting positive results. As Snooky would always say some lawyers are lazy bunch when it comes to derivative applications especially Zambrano.

Get your form together and fill it in with the readily available information's on this forum. If you get/feel stuck come back and people on here are always happy to help.

All the best.
Thnks so much for your help