ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sebel
Cameroon

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Sebel » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:42 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:41 am
Screenshot_20210627-072917_Word.jpgScreenshot_20210627-072917_Word.jpg
Sebel wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:17 pm
snooky wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:16 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:19 pm
I was refused Zambrano application around April this year because my ltr expires next year. I have re applied and they ve received my new Zambrano application yesterday. Fingers crossed
The past is past now is now

HO can't refuse your application as far as you meet the conditions in Regulations 16
Please snooky is there any additional material we have to add onthe form or is just straight forward application as before. That is do we need to quotes akinsanya on the application form? Thanks.
Please is it good to prints the form,fill it,scan be3 sending or it's good to just fill it online?
Thanks

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:20 am
ravindra121 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:22 pm
ravindra121 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 pm
I have applied for zambrano with british child and left UK on last July 2020 while application under processing. application been refused and didn't even apply for administrative review.
Now I'm in Sri Lanka and my british son who is 6 years old doesnt like to stay here.

My question
is there anyway that I could apply for the same route from outside UK or any other route to come in to the UK with my family. ( I have 2 more children who born in UK, but they not british, Me and my wife are Sri Lankans, 1st child british under stateless route)

Thank you
Ravindra, how are you?. Just checking how far with you. Have you put in a fresh application for EUSS?.
If not, quickly do so. Get the application form online. Even if you don't have fresh supporting documents as per GP and School letters, don't worry, just put in an application correctly, avoid mistakes, try as much as possible to make sure it goes in before 30th June deadline just incase. You can always later submit fresh evidence when they ask for it or afterwards when you have them.

Remember to explain why you had to leave the UK.

Yours is a real life scenario of compulsion/ compelling / (whatever HO wants to call it). Your child is stuck over there with you and can't get back. The bottom line is that if you leave the U.K. for any reason, your child will have to leave. Now you have left already and your child is gone with you?. I mean your British child ( I keep forgetting that it is the British written beside the child that makes all the difference. Mhhhhhhh. )

At the moment you have no leave but your British child needs to go back to his country. No school, no GP, no friends.... The equilibrium of your British child has already been destabilized.

The last time I came across equilibrium was in Physics class years ago. Little did I know that there is equilibrium, life and direct, in my own house, waiting to be destabilized!
Hi
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated LULUBABY. I haven't made an fresh application. I thought I can submit only a paper application. if it can submit online can you please specify the application type I have to use?
Yes I left UK with my British Child.
I believe in your case you should have been qualified for an EUSS family permit as a Zambrano carer returning with a British child. I would suggest you also also apply for a family permit in the last 2 days.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/deriva ... -residence

follow the link.
Thank you Lagosbos, if only he will come online quickly, there is not much time left.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:40 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:00 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:
I have applied for zambrano with british child and left UK on last July 2020 while application under processing. application been refused and didn't even apply for administrative review.
Now I'm in Sri Lanka and my british son who is 6 years old doesnt like to stay here.

My question
is there anyway that I could apply for the same route from outside UK or any other route to come in to the UK with my family. ( I have 2 more children who born in UK, but they not british, Me and my wife are Sri Lankans, 1st child british under stateless route)

Thank you
Ravindra, how are you?. Just checking how far with you. Have you put in a fresh application for EUSS?.
If not, quickly do so. Get the application form online. Even if you don't have fresh supporting documents as per GP and School letters, don't worry, just put in an application correctly, avoid mistakes, try as much as possible to make sure it goes in before 30th June deadline just incase. You can always later submit fresh evidence when they ask for it or afterwards when you have them.

Yours is a real life scenario of compulsion/ compelling / (whatever HO wants to call it). Your child is stuck over there with you and can't get back. The bottom line is that if you leave the U.K. for any reason, your child will have to leave. Now you have left already and your child is gone with you?. I mean your British child ( I keep forgetting that it is the British written beside the child that makes all the difference. Mhhhhhhh. )

At the moment you have no leave but your British child needs to go back to his country. No school, no GP, no friends.... The equilibrium of your British child has already been destabilized.

The last time I came across equilibrium was in Physics class years ago. Little did I know that there is equilibrium, life and direct, in my own house, waiting to be destabilized!
Hi
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated LULUBABY. I haven't made an fresh application. I thought I can submit only a paper application. if it can submit online can you please specify the application type I have to use?
I believe in your case you should have been qualified for an EUSS family permit as a Zambrano carer returning with a British child. I would suggest you also also apply for a family permit in the last 2 days.

follow the link.
Thank you Lagosbos, if only he will come online quickly, there is not much time left.

Please everyone, I need help in section 6.
Reasons why and in what circumstances the british citizen would have to leave the UK.
Please we need help desperately. Anyone can be of help

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:47 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:14 am
Sebel wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:59 am
Sebel wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 am
snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 pm
snooky wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:43 am

Last bit of the cover letter
Thank you snooky. I submitted the completed appeal form, 4 years bank statement that shows receipt of all my daughter's benefits and outgoings. I also sent bills and emails with Local authorities and medical professionals regarding caring for my daughter.

Once I receive a reference number from homeoffice, I will then send a supporting letter to support application.

Thanks for the screenshot and your support on this forum
Good

Please snooky, I am stock here on section 7. Can you please help me?

Section 7 – Dependant
Please complete this section in full only if you are applying as the dependant under the age of 18 of a person with a Zambrano right to reside. If you do not, your application may be delayed. See section 9 for guidance on what evidence you should submit to support the information you provide in this section.

7.01 Do you have limited leave to enter or remain or indefinite leave to enter or remain? Yes or No

If ‘Yes’ you are ineligible to apply on this form as a Zambrano right to reside only applies if a person has no other means to remain lawfully in the UK. If ‘No’ please continue to question 7.02.

Thanks. It's some how tricky here.

Please can anyone be of help here? We are running against time.
Hi Sebel,

That section is only applicable if you are completing the form for your child/dependent.

All the best.

Does it apply to the whole of section 7?
What I mean is if we are not applying for our child, do we need to skip all of section 7?

Please guys we really need help we got barely 24hours left. Thanks.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:51 pm

snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
I was refused Zambrano application around April this year because my ltr expires next year. I have re applied and they ve received my new Zambrano application yesterday. Fingers crossed

HO can't refuse your application as far as you meet the conditions in Regulations 16
Please snooky is there any additional material we have to add onthe form or is just straight forward application as before. That is do we need to quotes akinsanya on the application form? Thanks.

Please snooky, this part of the cover letter, are we to put our names there inthe place of Eventure B saint DOB..... nigeria
Panda ....dob british

Are we to write our own name and country inthis or we should just allow like that,am a little bit confuse.

Anyone can be od help please it appears snooky is not available.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:40 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:51 pm
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Please snooky, this part of the cover letter, are we to put our names there inthe place of Eventure B saint DOB..... nigeria
Panda ....dob british

Are we to write our own name and country inthis or we should just allow like that,am a little bit confuse.

You need to tailored to suit your circumstances. Names and countries and date of birth all must correspond to what is in your passport

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:40 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:00 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi

follow the link.

Please everyone, I need help in section 6.
Reasons why and in what circumstances the british citizen would have to leave the UK.
Please we need help desperately. Anyone can be of help
You need to look up to your responsibilities to your child and how your child depend on you.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:47 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Thank you snooky. I submitted the completed appeal form, 4 years bank statement that shows receipt of all my daughter's benefits and outgoings. I also sent bills and emails with Local authorities and medical professionals regarding caring for my daughter.

Once I receive a reference number from homeoffice, I will then send a supporting letter to support application.

Thanks for the screenshot and your support on this forum
Good

Section 7 – Dependant
Please complete this section in full only if you are applying as the dependant under the age of 18 of a person with a Zambrano right to reside. If you do not, your application may be delayed. See section 9 for guidance on what evidence you should submit to support the information you provide in this section.

7.01 Do you have limited leave to enter or remain or indefinite leave to enter or remain? Yes or No

If ‘Yes’ you are ineligible to apply on this form as a Zambrano right to reside only applies if a person has no other means to remain lawfully in the UK. If ‘No’ please continue to question 7.02.

Hi Sebel,

That section is only applicable if you are completing the form for your child/dependent.

All the best.

What I mean is if we are not applying for our child, do we need to skip all of section 7?

Hi Tina,
Section 7 only applies to dependent child. If you are applying only for yourself then you should skip it

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:57 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:40 pm
Tina87 wrote:
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
Darasimidd wrote:

Panda ....dob british

You need to tailored to suit your circumstances. Names and countries and date of birth all must correspond to what is in your passport
Thanks so much snooky . I really appreciate your effort.

Please since my documents are inthe home office how can I fir that inthe application as I can't see anywhere one can write.

Also which reference can I use onthe cover letter? Thanks so much.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:30 pm
Tina87 wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

All the best.

Hi Tina,
Section 7 only applies to dependent child. If you are applying only for yourself then you should skip it

Thanks so much miss su, because of tention, I could not read properly.

My documents and my kid passports are with the HO,how can I fill it onthe form? Thanks

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Section 7 – Dependant

Hi Sebel,

All the best.

Hi Tina,

My documents and my kid passports are with the HO,how can I fill it onthe form? Thanks
Just fill the forms and reference that your documents are somewhere at the HO.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:20 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:57 pm
snooky wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:40 pm
Tina87 wrote:
snooky wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Panda ....dob british

Thanks so much snooky . I really appreciate your effort.

Please since my documents are inthe home office how can I fir that inthe application as I can't see anywhere one can write.

Also which reference can I use onthe cover letter? Thanks so much.
In your previous dealings with the HO, they might have provided you with Case ID or HO Ref number. If not, just write a note to let them know that your passport is with them

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:47 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:16 pm
Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Tina87 wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Hi Sebel,

All the best.

Hi Tina,

Just fill the forms and reference that your documents are somewhere at the HO.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:24 am

@Members

The curtains are drawing closer this time not in months but in hours and minutes.

But remember that late applications with genuine reasons would be accepted after 30. 06. 2021

Article 18(3) of the Withdrawal Agreement ptotect.

Article 21 on safeguards and right of appeal, subject to the conditions set out in Article 20(4).

These articles will protect late applicants, missed opportunity applicants, those would be illegal immigrants from eea and also protect those would be derivative carers.

Stay strong

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:13 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:24 am
@Members

The curtains are drawing closer this time not in months but in hours and minutes.

But remember that late applications with genuine reasons would be accepted after 30. 06. 2021

Article 21 on safeguards and right of appeal, subject to the conditions set out in Article 20(4).

These articles will protect late applicants, missed opportunity applicants, those would be illegal immigrants from eea and also protect those would be derivative carers.

Stay strong

Thanks si much snooky for your endless support inthis forum. We couldn't have another to say thank you.

Just succeeded in submitting my online application though I printed it,fill it by hand,the scanned it. I hope it wouldn't be a problem. Will post the paper application by post with some few document at hand since I got pending application at the home office.

Just getting tense as my lawyer told me it's going to contradict my ltr apps with them.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:13 pm
snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:24 am
@Members

Stay strong

Thanks si much snooky for your endless support inthis forum. We couldn't have another to say thank you.

Just succeeded in submitting my online application though I printed it,fill it by hand,the scanned it. I hope it wouldn't be a problem. Will post the paper application by post with some few document at hand since I got pending application at the home office.

Just getting tense as my lawyer told me it's going to contradict my ltr apps with them.

Good works. This is how solicitors work when they are racing against Home Office robotic time and system.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:52 pm

@All

For those who have stayed within the deadline from before 31 December 2020 transitional period and the 30 June 2021 grace period and applied for EUSS whether allowed or still ongoing, I just want to let you know that your Right is fully protected under the old EEA Regulation 16 or EU Law.

So even when there's in future a criminality you are protected by this below

EU deportation law will continue to apply to EEA nationals (and their family members) who committed a criminal offence before 31 December 2020. The UK deportation rules will only apply where the criminal offence is after that date. See this article for further details: EU deportation protections after Brexit.

Same way HO will treat you in accordance of the former legislation under the EU.

But those who apply after 30 June 2021 and allowed there will be different rules including criminality laws. They are base on domestic compliance brutality laws.

Remember the last second to submit application is 29 June at 11:59 to be forever protected by eea and EU laws.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Why do you say June 29th 2021 at 11:59 PM.

My understanding is 30th June at 11:59.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ravindra121
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ravindra121 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:41 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:34 am
ravindra121 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi
Oh my God Ravindra, you should have been checking up on this forum you know and you are far away. Read the message below, I copied it and pasted it for. Hope you get through. If you have any problems ask here. It's just 2 days left. I feel it's best you email it since there is no time left.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know that the zambrano application form is now online. It was added today.
Just search for 'EUSS by post or mail'.
Choose the first one that comes up- click on it and the
Zambrano form is the last one.
They said the application needs to be in by 30th so you can with post or email but the supporting documents needed to be posted.
Hope this helps.
Hello,

Thank you and I just sent off the application by email. let's see what's gonna happen. #Lasgosbos also advise to apply for EUSS family permit as a Zambrano Carer returning with british child.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Obie wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:04 pm
Why do you say June 29th 2021 at 11:59 PM.

My understanding is 30th June at 11:59.
Topographical error

If you can correct it for me please

Tnx for the checks

Is 12:59 30 June 2021

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm

ravindra121 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:41 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:34 am
ravindra121 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

My question

Thank you

Hi
Oh my God Ravindra, you should have been checking up on this forum you know and you are far away. Read the message below, I copied it and pasted it for. Hope you get through. If you have any problems ask here. It's just 2 days left. I feel it's best you email it since there is no time left.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know that the zambrano application form is now online. It was added today.
Just search for 'EUSS by post or mail'.
Choose the first one that comes up- click on it and the
Zambrano form is the last one.
They said the application needs to be in by 30th so you can with post or email but the supporting documents needed to be posted.
Hope this helps.
Hello,

Thank you and I just sent off the application by email. let's see what's gonna happen. #Lasgosbos also advise to apply for EUSS family permit as a Zambrano Carer returning with british child.
You should Ravindra, as the family permit will allow you get back into the uk even when your other application is still pending and it's also free. You probably have to submit it like a visa application in your country of residence. You are likely to get a quicker result on that application.

All the best.

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Just Great News to share with the house, my DFT appeal allowed decision was received today!!!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Snooky and everyone. I know we can not share contacts on this platform but I will forever cherish my experience with you all.

I have sent my application this afternoon and I can't wait to get my settlement because my LTR expires in October.

To all the fighters in the house, our victory is Sure!

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 pm
Hi everyone,

Just Great News to share with the house, my DFT appeal allowed decision was received today!!!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Snooky and everyone. I know we can not share contacts on this platform but I will forever cherish my experience with you all.

I have sent my application this afternoon and I can't wait to get my settlement because my LTR expires in October.

Congratulations

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:39 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 pm
Hi everyone,

Snooky is the man ,💪💪💪💪💪please admin should do something,we need to appreciate him in one way or the other.
Thanks

Nevergiveup1

Post by Nevergiveup1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi All, Please I need helping advice.

I was granted flr(fp) 2.5 years based on my child 7 years route in uk.

My flr(fp) 1st extention application is currently pending in home office, I have a British child now who now live with me and her mother.

My question is, Can I also apply for zambrano pre settled status while my other Flr applicant is pending. Please I need urgent answers.

There is not time to quickly read all the previous post to check for answers. Please help.