ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 pm
Hi everyone,

Just Great News to share with the house, my DFT appeal allowed decision was received today!!!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Snooky and everyone. I know we can not share contacts on this platform but I will forever cherish my experience with you all.

I have sent my application this afternoon and I can't wait to get my settlement because my LTR expires in October.

To all the fighters in the house, our victory is Sure!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:58 pm

UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED
(1) The respondent’s application that this matter be stayed pending the determination of an appeal to the Court of Appeal from the order of the High Court in R (Akinsanya) v. Secretary of State for the Home Department (CO/4877/2020) is refused.

REASONS
1) Mostyn J refused the respondent permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal in Akinsanya reasoning that he was not satisfied that the proposed appeal had a real prospect of success or that there was some other good reason why an appeal should be heard: para. 9 of the order in Akinsanya dated 9 June 2021

2) The power to stay public law cases concerned with immigration matters pending a future appellate decision is to be exercised cautiously, and only where necessary in the interests of justice. The application notice of 22 June 2021 details that the respondent ‘intends’ to file an appeal in the matter of Akinsanya. However, the High Court order in Akinsanya required the respondent to file her notice of appeal with the Court of Appeal by 16.00 on 21 June 2021: para. 10 of order. The respondent has provided no confirmation that the relevant notice of appeal has been filed and served. In any event, the judgment of Mostyn J is comprehensive. In the circumstances, it is not presently in the interests of justice for the requested stay of proceedings to be granted.

3) The respondent can properly renew the application for a stay of proceedings at the oral hearing but will be expected to provide both the applicant and Tribunal with evidence confirming that a notice of appeal has been filed with the Court of Appeal in the matter of Akinsanya at least 24 hours before the hearing.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:26 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:58 pm
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED
(1) The respondent’s application that this matter be stayed pending the determination of an appeal to the Court of Appeal from the order of the High Court in R (Akinsanya) v. Secretary of State for the Home Department (CO/4877/2020) is refused.

REASONS
1) Mostyn J refused the respondent permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal in Akinsanya reasoning that he was not satisfied that the proposed appeal had a real prospect of success or that there was some other good reason why an appeal should be heard: para. 9 of the order in Akinsanya dated 9 June 2021

2) The power to stay public law cases concerned with immigration matters pending a future appellate decision is to be exercised cautiously, and only where necessary in the interests of justice. The application notice of 22 June 2021 details that the respondent ‘intends’ to file an appeal in the matter of Akinsanya. However, the High Court order in Akinsanya required the respondent to file her notice of appeal with the Court of Appeal by 16.00 on 21 June 2021: para. 10 of order. The respondent has provided no confirmation that the relevant notice of appeal has been filed and served. In any event, the judgment of Mostyn J is comprehensive. In the circumstances, it is not presently in the interests of justice for the requested stay of proceedings to be granted.

3) The respondent can properly renew the application for a stay of proceedings at the oral hearing but will be expected to provide both the applicant and Tribunal with evidence confirming that a notice of appeal has been filed with the Court of Appeal in the matter of Akinsanya at least 24 hours before the hearing.
Lulubaby

HO is jigsawing at the moment. They have no legal basis to over rule an act of Parliament laws as in the case of Avin vs SSHD.

Is just that they don't want to go down without a fight.

Very soon British immigration would be in line like the Americans' as guidance don't overrule Senates'.

HO positive discrimination powers must be curtailed and soon would be quench off.

Stay strong. You have won even before the start of it

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:43 pm
Hi All, Please I need helping advice.

I was granted flr(fp) 2.5 years based on my child 7 years route in uk.

My flr(fp) 1st extention application is currently pending in home office, I have a British child now who now live with me and her mother.

My question is, Can I also apply for zambrano pre settled status while my other Flr applicant is pending. Please I need urgent answers.

There is not time to quickly read all the previous post to check for answers. Please help.
This question has been answered here even before 9th of June 2021 R (Akinsanya) v. SSHD HC ruling.

The answer is YES as far as you meet the requirements in EEA Regulations 16.

Below is the Regulations, go through from Reg 16(1) = 16(5).

If you fit in then put in your application before 11:59 on 30. 06. 21
http://www.eearegulations.co.uk/2016-regulations/

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:41 pm

@Admin

Can you please open a thread Headed - Zambrano Settled Status To Naturalisation. This is so because there are too many uncertainty for that due to Good Character Requirement and how it works

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:47 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:41 pm
@Admin

Can you please open a thread Headed - Zambrano Settled Status To Naturalisation. This is so because there are too many uncertainty for that due to Good Character Requirement and how it works

Regards
No. We don't need a route specific citizenship topic, we have enough to moderate as it is

Any member can start their own topic and detail their circumstances in the British citizenship sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nevergiveup1

Post by Nevergiveup1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:53 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm
Nevergiveup1 wrote:

My flr(fp) 1st extention application is currently pending in home office, I have a British child now who now live with me and her mother.

My question is, Can I also apply for zambrano pre settled status while my other Flr applicant is pending. Please I need urgent answers.

There is not time to quickly read all the previous post to check for answers. Please help.
This question has been answered here even before 9th of June 2021 R (Akinsanya) v. SSHD HC ruling.

That's very much for ur reply

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 pm

snooky wrote:
Nevergiveup1 wrote:

Please snooky, I just wish to know if am on the right track. The online application, I printed it out,fill it ,scan it ,uploaded it and emailed it. Just wish to ask if it's ok.

Also,the form that is with me, do I still need to post it along side my supporting documents?

Can I include DBS as part of my supporting documents?
Thanks so sorry for boardring you.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:06 pm

snooky wrote:
@Admin

Regards
I am already looking for where to find that thread, wondering what's happening and where everybody is.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:14 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 pm
snooky wrote:
Nevergiveup1 wrote:

Please snooky, I just wish to know if am on the right track. The online application, I printed it out,fill it ,scan it ,uploaded it and emailed it. Just wish to ask if it's ok.

Also,the form that is with me, do I still need to post it along side my supporting documents?

Can I include DBS as part of my supporting documents?
Thanks so sorry for boardring you.
Yes it is advisable that you send it by post too as HO is known for saying either one hasn't been received.

You can do it. 5 dbs gives you 5 years of continuous qualifying stay

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:16 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:06 pm
snooky wrote:
@Admin

Regards
I am already looking for where to find that thread, wondering what's happening and where everybody is.
Tnx Lulubaby and your brain Box of connecting to the past

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 pm

@Members

For those who have been told by their lazy solicitors that going for Zambrano would extinguish their LTR should read this from the HC judge by Mostyn J

37. In my judgment a proper analysis of the EU cases clearly demonstrates that the court did not consider a limited leave to remain under national law to be a Zambrano extinguishing factor. Similarly, the domestic cases do not, when properly analysed, support the general extinguishment theory advanced on behalf of the Secretary of State.

Both stay can never vary or overlap each other. You can hold the 2 at the same time like having EEA Residence Card and EUSS Card.

Most lawyers a deceitful and fail to pick up loopholes in judgments and law.

So should the SSHD refuse your Zambrano based on having LTR, please go to court

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED

REASONS

If permission to appeal is refused at that stage, that is the end of the matter. One cannot take it further to the Supreme Court because you will have been refused twice - in the High Court and Court of Appeal. ... If permission is granted, the appeal will be heard, usually before a three-person court.

IT IS DECIDED

Lulubaby be ready to receive your euss leave ASAP because HO is wiped off

You fought a good fight.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:05 am

@All

This is to boost your moral

The Akinsanya Consent Order on 17 June 2021

Will the Home Office accept late EUSS applications from Zambrano carers?

Yes. In the Consent Order, [ii] the Home Office agreed that they will accept Zambrano carer EUSS applications for a specified period running from publication of the outcome of her Zambrano reconsideration of Appendix EU. The Home Office will announce this period, but it will be at least 6 weeks. We do not know when the Home Office will complete their Zambrano reconsideration of Appendix EU. But it is very unlikely to be before the Court of Appeal has decided the case.

This means that missing the 30 June 2021 deadline will not affect your chances of getting leave to remain as a Zambrano carer under EUSS. But it will mean that your derivative right to reside under the EEA Regulations ends on 30 June 2021 and may affect your rights until that application is decided. This is important if you do not have leave to remain; it is best to apply by 30 June 2021

What if I already have another form of limited leave to remain?

If you have limited leave to remain which expires after 30 June 2021, you have the right to make a late application under Appendix EU at any time before your limited leave expires.[iv]

This means that if you have 30 months leave to remain under Appendix FM you can make the EUSS Zambrano application before the expiry of that leave, and this will not affect the decision on it.

If you have a pending application to extend your limited leave which has not been finally determined, then under the Consent Order your right to make a late application continues until that extension ends. This which will be when the application is decided or, if it is refused with a right of appeal, when the appeal is decided. [v]

But you can make an EUSS Zambrano application at any time, you do not have to wait until towards the end of your limited leave to remain. If possible, you should seek advice as soon as possible about when you should make any EUSS Zambrano application.

Nevergiveup1

Post by Nevergiveup1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:19 am

Hi All,

Questions please

1) My FLR extention is currently pending, can I apply for EUSS today.

2) Can both unmarried parents of the British child make a joint application at the same time.

3) Which of the below related to me as a holder of FLR(fp)

Family member of a relevant EEA citizens

Family member who has retained the right of residence

Person with a derivative right to reside on the basis of ‘Ibrahim & Teixeira’

Person with a derivative right to reside on the basis of ‘Chen’

Family member of a qualifying British citizen

Family member of a qualifying British citizen with a retained right of residence.

4) Should I apply for pre settled or settled.

Thanks to you all for ur continue contribution to this forum.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:18 am

Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:19 am
Hi All,

Questions please

2) Can both unmarried parents of the British child make a joint application at the same time.

Family member of a qualifuiying British citizen with a retained right of residence.

1). Yes you can apply, if you want to.
2). Yes both of you can apply as per Joint Carers
3). Family member of a qualifying British Citizen
4). How old is your child and when did he/she become a British Citizen?.

Pre settled - less than 5years of having British Citizenship
Settled- 5years and over, of having British Citizenship

Nevergiveup1

Post by Nevergiveup1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:59 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:18 am
Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Hi All,

Questions please

Family member of a qualifuiying British citizen with a retained right of residence.

1). Yes you can apply, if you want to.
2). Yes both of you can apply as per Joint Carers
3). Family member of a qualifying British Citizen
4). How old is your child and when did he/she become a British Citizen?.

Pre settled - less than 5years of having British Citizenship
Settled- 5years and over, of having British Citizenship

Thanks very much for ur reply.
She is 14 years old now, and get her citizenship 3 years ago

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:08 pm

Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Hi All,

Questions please

Family member of a qualifying British citizen with a retained right of residence.

Hi, I think the form is he last for you need to fill.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:25 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED

REASONS

Really routing for you @lulu! You've been so strong and I cannot wait to hear of your good news! You've been amazing despite the situation. It's almost over!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:08 pm
Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Hi All,

Questions please

Sorry about that mistake. I remember the form we filled had more straight forward options. I was thinking we are family members of a qualifying British Citizen.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:10 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:09 pm
Tina87 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:08 pm
Nevergiveup1 wrote:
Hi All,

Questions please

Sorry about that mistake. I remember the form we filled had more straight forward options. I was thinking we are family members of a qualifying British Citizen.

Yeah. I think HO put those forms there for a purpose. Since we are against time, they want that when we apply using the wrong form, they will rejects our application.

Thanks to snooky, lagosbos, and many others on this forum who are trying their best so we should all succeed. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:25 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED

REASONS

Really routing for you @lulu! You've been so strong and I cannot wait to hear of your good news! You've been amazing despite the situation. It's almost over!
Mhhhhhhh. Thank you so much. What would I have been able to do if I didn't come across this forum?.

I don't even know what to say anymore, at one point I lost confidence in my self. I felt like I was rubbish at everything. I cried and cried and cried, I felt like it was a lost cause, a cause nobody believes in. I lost hope at times, during such moments I kept on reading Snooky's previous posts, telling myself 'Lulubaby mind the gap!', kept on pushing anyway, kept on believing that something has got to give, hoping it won't be from my end.

My son wasn't helping matters. He too thought I was making up words.

Whenever I say I am knackered, he will look at me like I came all the way from la la land and just landed at Heathrow.

I brought out a big Advanced Learners Dictionary with a big magnifying glass, I left a note on it "IS KNACKERED IN HERE? - 5 POUNDS REWARD!

(I had respite) Hours later he found it and earned the money.

Oh dear, he loves money. With his 'skills', I think he will be better of volunteering at the HO, as a paid volunteer though. HO looks as Zambrano carers with 3D eyes!

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:22 pm

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have received their good news 🎉🎊

My appeal has been scheduled for next month and yesterday I posted my EUSS form which was received and signed for today .

@ lulubaby as I was catching up on what I missed , some of your posts cracked me up 😁. Hope you are keeping well .

Himaloy2
Bangladesh

Post by Himaloy2 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 pm

Hi all i need help I got 2.5 year visa under flr fp.I got 3 British child .one of just past 5 year as a British .I just apply under EUSS zambrano right to reside.my question is what is my chance ? Even I got 2 year visa.thank you again.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 pm

@All

Count down has started and soon EUSS grace period would be brought to an end.

It is very sad to see it go but such is life.

Stay strong and hope for better Britain after 11:59pm today.

To all members, thank you and believe in yourselves and your ideologies