ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

made mistake on online form and submitted urgent help plz

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RAK737
United Kingdom

Name at birth question on AN form

Post by RAK737 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:41 pm

hello folks

my wife had applied for citizenship and we have few question which are confusing us and we dont know its over thinking or have some logics.

she entered in the uk with married name and all processed went thorough on married name but but now she applied for citizenship there was a question. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KNOW BY DIFFERENT NAME . so yes it was birth name which was different from married name.

MY question would they put on certificate there is line normally blank line called NAME IF DIFFERENT FROM BIRTH. and will there be any problem for anything like when apply passport as we don't have any birth certificate and name on the marriage certificate is also a maiden name (coz normally put the same name at the time of Nikkaha what they have name on the ID)

I will be really appreciate if i get any reply thanks

RAK737
United Kingdom

made mistake on online form and submitted urgent help plz

Post by RAK737 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 pm

hi experts
my have submitted an online form for citizenship and made two mistakes:

1: instead of miss we entered mrs. on birth name
2: FLR are made in 2018 and we entered 2017.

what impact would be on application or can we write them about these mistakes plz anyone can help about this thank you so much

;