ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snooky
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by snooky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:34 pm

Himaloy2 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 pm
Hi all i need help I got 2.5 year visa under flr fp.I got 3 British child .one of just past 5 year as a British .I just apply under EUSS zambrano right to reside.my question is what is my chance ? Even I got 2 year visa.thank you again.
When you talk about your probability with the HO, hmmm then I will say 0(Zero) but HO is corrupt. But to the courts I will say 100% because they deal with what the law says.

Just be positive and update us, we will fight till you are sorted.

As far as you meet Reg 16(1)-(5) them stop worrying

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:39 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:56 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:25 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:58 pm
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED
(1) The respondent’s application that this matter be stayed pending the determination of an appeal to the Court of Appeal from the order of the High Court in R (Akinsanya) v. Secretary of State for the Home Department (CO/4877/2020) is refused.

REASONS
1) Mostyn J refused the respondent permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal in Akinsanya reasoning that he was not satisfied that the proposed appeal had a real prospect of success or that there was some other good reason why an appeal should be heard: para. 9 of the order in Akinsanya dated 9 June 2021

2) The power to stay public law cases concerned with immigration matters pending a future appellate decision is to be exercised cautiously, and only where necessary in the interests of justice. The application notice of 22 June 2021 details that the respondent ‘intends’ to file an appeal in the matter of Akinsanya. However, the High Court order in Akinsanya required the respondent to file her notice of appeal with the Court of Appeal by 16.00 on 21 June 2021: para. 10 of order. The respondent has provided no confirmation that the relevant notice of appeal has been filed and served. In any event, the judgment of Mostyn J is comprehensive. In the circumstances, it is not presently in the interests of justice for the requested stay of proceedings to be granted.

3) The respondent can properly renew the application for a stay of proceedings at the oral hearing but will be expected to provide both the applicant and Tribunal with evidence confirming that a notice of appeal has been filed with the Court of Appeal in the matter of Akinsanya at least 24 hours before the hearing.
Really routing for you @lulu! You've been so strong and I cannot wait to hear of your good news! You've been amazing despite the situation. It's almost over!
Mhhhhhhh. Thank you so much. What would I have been able to do if I didn't come across this forum?.

I don't even know what to say anymore, at one point I lost confidence in my self. I felt like I was rubbish at everything. I cried and cried and cried, I felt like it was a lost cause, a cause nobody believes in. I lost hope at times, during such moments I kept on reading Snooky's previous posts, telling myself 'Lulubaby mind the gap!', kept on pushing anyway, kept on believing that something has got to give, hoping it won't be from my end.

My son wasn't helping matters. He too thought I was making up words.

Whenever I say I am knackered, he will look at me like I came all the way from la la land and just landed at Heathrow.

I brought out a big Advanced Learners Dictionary with a big magnifying glass, I left a note on it "IS KNACKERED IN HERE? - 5 POUNDS REWARD!

(I had respite) Hours later he found it and earned the money.

Oh dear, he loves money. With his 'skills', I think he will be better of volunteering at the HO, as a paid volunteer though. HO looks as Zambrano carers with 3D eyes!
You were born a fighter. You fo8ght from the lowest of the low to be where you are today.

I have enjoyed reading your spice humour thread. I always laugh when am stress. You are very wonderful. Keep that therapy up

Himaloy2
Bangladesh

Post by Himaloy2 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:34 pm
Himaloy2 wrote:
Hi all i need help I got 2.5 year visa under flr fp.I got 3 British child .one of just past 5 year as a British .I just apply under EUSS zambrano right to reside.my question is what is my chance ? Even I got 2 year visa.thank you again.
When you talk about your probability with the HO, hmmm then I will say 0(Zero) but HO is corrupt. But to the courts I will say 100% because they deal with what the law says.

What is 16(1)-(5)? And why is zero chance? I think I m qualify under zambrono .I m joint carer of British child.thank you

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:00 pm

Himaloy2 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 pm
snooky wrote:
Himaloy2 wrote:

What is 16(1)-(5)? And why is zero chance? I think I m qualify under zambrono .I m joint carer of British child.thank you
Read what I wrote well please.

Tnx

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:14 pm

HH
Himaloy2 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 pm
snooky wrote:
Himaloy2 wrote:

Snooky is not saying that you do not qualify, all he is saying is that of course you qualify but if you check your probability with Home Office as in waiting for home Office to just accept that we are Zambrano carers and just give us Settled or pre Settled Status just like that without stress, then Home Office will never do that. That is why he called it zero probability.

He is also saying that it is only when Zambrano carers go to court that they are 100% sure that they will get their status 'by fire by force'.

Just go to google type in Regulation 16(1)-(5), something will come up, read it from beginning to number (5), you will understand what Snooky means.

How are you and your family?. Hope ok.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:22 pm
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have received their good news 🎉🎊

My appeal has been scheduled for next month and yesterday I posted my EUSS form which was received and signed for today .

@ lulubaby as I was catching up on what I missed , some of your posts cracked me up 😁. Hope you are keeping well .

Congrates to you.
Please I got this worries, I happened to send those documents and my passport had expired, just wondering if it's still ok?

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:02 am

Tina87 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:50 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Hi everyone,

My appeal has been scheduled for next month and yesterday I posted my EUSS form which was received and signed for today .

@ lulubaby as I was catching up on what I missed , some of your posts cracked me up 😁. Hope you are keeping well .

Congrates to you.

Hi all,
Please I got this worries, I happened to send those documents and my passport had expired, just wondering if it's still ok?

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:23 am

Tina87 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:50 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrates to you.
Hi Tina,
It says on the form that one can apply with an expired passport as long as you give the HO the reason why you couldn’t renew the passport before the deadline. You will also have to send an alternative document.

My passport has been kept at the HO for 5 years, due to a precedent application, they never returned my passport and it has expired at their hand in February. I couldn’t renew it on time as due to Covid the ambassy was closed. I applied without it but I explained the above, I sent a copy of the expired passport and added my full UK driving licence.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:31 am

snooky wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 pm
@All

Count down has started and soon EUSS grace period would be brought to an end.

It is very sad to see it go but such is life.

Stay strong and hope for better Britain after 11:59pm today.

To all members, thank you and believe in yourselves and your ideologies
Thank you so much Snooky for everything you are doing for all of us 🙏🏽🙏🏽💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:51 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED
(1) The respondent’s application that this matter be stayed pending the determination of an appeal to the Court of Appeal from the order of the High Court in R (Akinsanya) v. Secretary of State for the Home Department (CO/4877/2020) is refused.

REASONS
1) Mostyn J refused the respondent permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal in Akinsanya reasoning that he was not satisfied that the proposed appeal had a real prospect of success or that there was some other good reason why an appeal should be heard: para. 9 of the order in Akinsanya dated 9 June 2021

2) The power to stay public law cases concerned with immigration matters pending a future appellate decision is to be exercised cautiously, and only where necessary in the interests of justice. The application notice of 22 June 2021 details that the respondent ‘intends’ to file an appeal in the matter of Akinsanya. However, the High Court order in Akinsanya required the respondent to file her notice of appeal with the Court of Appeal by 16.00 on 21 June 2021: para. 10 of order. The respondent has provided no confirmation that the relevant notice of appeal has been filed and served. In any event, the judgment of Mostyn J is comprehensive. In the circumstances, it is not presently in the interests of justice for the requested stay of proceedings to be granted.

3) The respondent can properly renew the application for a stay of proceedings at the oral hearing but will be expected to provide both the applicant and Tribunal with evidence confirming that a notice of appeal has been filed with the Court of Appeal in the matter of Akinsanya at least 24 hours before the hearing.
Really routing for you @lulu! You've been so strong and I cannot wait to hear of your good news! You've been amazing despite the situation. It's almost over!
Mhhhhhhh. Thank you so much. What would I have been able to do if I didn't come across this forum?.

I don't even know what to say anymore, at one point I lost confidence in my self. I felt like I was rubbish at everything. I cried and cried and cried, I felt like it was a lost cause, a cause nobody believes in. I lost hope at times, during such moments I kept on reading Snooky's previous posts, telling myself 'Lulubaby mind the gap!', kept on pushing anyway, kept on believing that something has got to give, hoping it won't be from my end.

Whenever I say I am knackered, he will look at me like I came all the way from la la land and just landed at Heathrow.

I brought out a big Advanced Learners Dictionary with a big magnifying glass, I left a note on it "IS KNACKERED IN HERE? - 5 POUNDS REWARD!

Oh dear, he loves money. With his 'skills', I think he will be better of volunteering at the HO, as a paid volunteer though. HO looks as Zambrano carers with 3D eyes!
😂🤣😃😍

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:36 pm

@Members

Hope you are all well and OK

Today is the first day after officially we divorced EU to the rubbish dump.

Be in the spirit. All will be well

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:01 pm

snooky wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:36 pm
@Members

Thanks Snooky.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Members

EU Settlement Scheme: UK Government extends deadline at last minute.

So far to what extend hasn't surface but will update you guys

This gossip is coming in from some sources direct to the HO

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am very well, thanks. How are you?.
Longest time. Well done, you are almost there. SEASON FINALE.....
Watching HO run helter skelter.....

HO will be wishing there was a real life delete button. Exactly the same way I felt years ago when my then almost 5year old couldn't believe his eyes and asked a nursing mother series of questions and ended it up with "Is your thingy full of Almond milk or Goat milk".

I wished the ground could open...

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:28 pm

snooky wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:36 pm
@Members

Thank you Snooky

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:29 pm

snooky wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:06 pm
Members

EU Settlement Scheme: UK Government extends deadline at last minute.

So far to what extend hasn't surface but will update you guys

This gossip is coming in from some sources direct to the HO
Oh wow !!!!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:36 pm

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Thank you.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:25 pm

This is on the HO website

https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... ligibility

Who has a later deadline to apply

For some people, the deadline of 30 June 2021 does not apply. This is true if you’re one of the following:

the family member of someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein who was living here by 31 December 2020, and you join them in the UK on or after 1 April 2021

applying for your child, who was born or adopted in the UK on or after 1 April 2021

the family member of an eligible person of Northern Ireland, but they could not move back to the UK by 31 December 2020 without you - you must be from outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein

exempt from immigration control, or you stopped being exempt from immigration control after 30 June 2021

here with limited leave to enter or remain in the UK (for example, if you’re here on a work or study visa) which expires after 30 June 2021

a family member of a British citizen who you lived with in the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein - you must have lived with them in that country by 30 December 2020, and returned to the UK with them

Very funny. Is still not over

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:14 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:39 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED

REASONS

You were born a fighter. You fo8ght from the lowest of the low to be where you are today.

I have enjoyed reading your spice humour thread. I always laugh when am stress. You are very wonderful. Keep that therapy up
Wow @LULUBABY indeed you are a warrior. You are winning now and there's no stopping you.

Glad t is all going well and we will succeed.

@ Snooky, Has HO lodge the appeal against the Akinsanya case and been barred from going further or they are yet to lodge the appeal or have been prevented from appealing the decision? which is the current situation , Do you happen to know?

My LTR expired on 24th of June and DRC on 30th of June so hoping per the Akinsanya case they will not delay me again.
Thank you
We will all succeed.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:59 pm

netqueen wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:14 pm
snooky wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:39 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
UPDATE:

IT IS DECIDED

REASONS

Wow @LULUBABY indeed you are a warrior. You are winning now and there's no stopping you.

Glad t is all going well and we will succeed.

@ Snooky, Has HO lodge the appeal against the Akinsanya case and been barred from going further or they are yet to lodge the appeal or have been prevented from appealing the decision? which is the current situation , Do you happen to know?

My LTR expired on 24th of June and DRC on 30th of June so hoping per the Akinsanya case they will not delay me again.
Thank you
We will all succeed.

Mostyn J refused the respondent permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal in Akinsanya on the day of the judgment.

So HO can not appeal and they haven't said they would be going for JR.

They accepted a consent order, the full could be read by clicking the Web address below

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ad ... /1535.html

1. The Home Office will reconsider Appendix EU as it applies to Zambrano carers. Until such time as it has reconsidered the rules (which it is unlikely to do until they have a decision by the Court of Appeal on their application for permission to appeal), the Home Office will pause decision-making on all Zambrano applications.

2. A Zambrano application under Appendix FM made on the same grounds as a Zambrano application under the EU Settlement Scheme will not vary the EUSS application, and vice versa. This was important to clarify because an applicant can’t usually have two immigration applications on the go at the same time.

Normally, when an applicant has an application pending under one part of the Rules, and then submits a second application under another part of the Rules, that second application “varies” the first one, meaning that the first one is “cancelled” and only the second one gets decided. The order has now confirmed that this general rule does not apply to Zambrano and Appendix FM applications, as long as they are “based on the same circumstances”.

3. The Home Office will confirm when it has reconsidered the Zambrano EUSS rules. It will then need to publish a policy confirming that all Zambrano applications submitted after that date, and for a period of at least six weeks beyond that, will be deemed to have been submitted “on time” for the purpose of Appendix EU. In other words, it will be possible to submit an application after 30 June 2021.

However, this does not mean that there is no deadline. The deadline is still 30 June 2021. For many applicants, including those who do not currently have any permission to be in the UK, it is still important to try to submit an application before 30 June — including so that they can work in the UK.

4. If someone without immigration status in the UK is “picked up” by the Home Office during those six weeks, and they are eligible for Zambrano status, then the Home Office should give them an opportunity to make an application within 28 days (and put that in writing).

5. Those who apply before 30 June 2021 will be issued with a certificate of application confirming their entitlement to work, study and rent in the UK until a decision is made on their Zambrano application. The Home Office hasn’t made a decision about those who apply after 30 June 2021 — and that is another reason why it is still a good idea to apply before the deadline.

So they ain't going to nowhere and can't do anything because the court stops them to play Russian Roulette with migrants

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:50 pm

netqueen wrote:

Thank you
We will all succeed.
The case seems to have been brought by the Hackney Community Law Centre

You can read about the case on their site and the facts about what this means at the moment
https://hclc.org.uk/2021/06/zambrano-ca ... d-to-know/

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:08 pm

JB007 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:50 pm
netqueen wrote:

Thank you
We will all succeed.
The case seems to have been brought by the Hackney Community Law Centre

You can read about the case on their site and the facts about what this means at the moment
https://hclc.org.uk/2021/06/zambrano-ca ... d-to-know/
An article here too-

Briefing: to Zambrano or not to Zambrano?

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/eu-sett ... no-carers/

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Comrades

HO is still refusing people with their old guidance and 2017 Patel vs SSHD.

They have resisting using 2019 Patel vs SSHD, following the Reg 16, Section 55, and Akinsanya vs SSHD.

this what I was trying to explain to you. With the HO, you're not credible and guilty even before you started your application.

But the courts follow the acts handed down by the Parliament which is the Reg 16 and Supreme courts precedents.

Hope what Lulubaby also told you is enough to know how ugly HO is.

I just received this distress call from someone who needs help because HO refused his EEA Zambrano.

Look at the attachment for your good.

Do not let your guards down until is all over and you have your portion of the cake.

Good luck
Attachments
Screenshot_20210702-184508_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210702-184508_WhatsApp.jpg (199.99 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
Screenshot_20210702-184355_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210702-184355_WhatsApp.jpg (591.31 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:56 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:26 pm
Comrades

HO is still refusing people with their old guidance and 2017 Patel vs SSHD.

They have resisting using 2019 Patel vs SSHD, following the Reg 16, Section 55, and Akinsanya vs SSHD.

this what I was trying to explain to you. With the HO, you're not credible and guilty even before you started your application.

But the courts follow the acts handed down by the Parliament which is the Reg 16 and Supreme courts precedents.

Hope what Lulubaby also told you is enough to know how ugly HO is.

I just received this distress call from someone who needs help because HO refused his EEA Zambrano.

Look at the attachment for your good.

Do not let your guards down until is all over and you have your portion of the cake.

Good luck
Shame on them,

Snooky that was the same refusal letter I received from them back in December. Then in February they sent me a COA to allow me to work and told me they are making decisions on my case 🙄🙄 I was like what the hell are they trying to do ? You have already refused my application now you are sending me a COA 🙆🏾‍♀️🙆🏾‍♀️
And that was after I lodged my appeal