ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:13 am

Letter can either be addressed to UKVI or To whom it may concern.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:05 pm

Good !!!!! Thanks

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello,
I have this question concerning my woman, she applied before in Nigeria for visiting visa and she was denied and banned for 7yrs due to fake statement. and now we are about to apply base on marriage and im om 2.5yrs limited leave to remain. is it possible. i need an honest advice. :?:

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Bigdebo wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 pm
Hello,
I have this question concerning my woman, she applied before in Nigeria for visiting visa and she was denied and banned for 7yrs due to bad quality statement. Has she completed the ban? and now we are about to apply base on marriage and im om 2.5yrs limited leave to remain. is it possible. On what route did you get your current leave to remain?i need an honest advice. :?:
It will appear that to be able to call on spouse route sponsor either settled ILR or BC.

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:21 pm

She haven't complete the ban and i got my 2.5yrs base on my daughter (FLP) from another woman not marry to her.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:44 pm

Bigdebo wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:21 pm
She haven't complete the ban and i got my 2.5yrs base on my daughter (FLP) from another woman not marry to her.
What type of visa are you envisaging to apply for her given a situation where you yourself are dependant on daughter??
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:27 pm

Compliment of the season !!!!!! Thanks seagul for your advice, you saved me from fallen victim to wrong solicitor advice. Please I want to know if it possible for my wife to apply for student visa. As I said earlier in the post, she presently on ban for almost 3yrs. Is it possible or what is the possible means to apply for her and my son

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Wed May 26, 2021 11:47 am

Pls I need a link to apply for my girl brp. Her mum is on 5yrs route asylum status. And she gave birth to my 2nd girl and will need to apply for her brp. Please help me with the right link to the application. Thanks

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bigdebo » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:46 am

I got in touch with one solicitor and I was advice that my wife and son can apply under leave outside the rule. Please can anyone advice me on it. Because I don’t want to fall victim of wrong advice from solicitor.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:03 pm

Bigdebo wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:46 am
I was advice that my wife and son can apply under leave outside the rule
Start by reading the article linked to in this thread.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Bigdebo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Applying for my child brp

Post by Bigdebo » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:45 am

Pls I need a link to apply for my baby girl brp. Her mum is on 5yrs route asylum status and I’m on 2.5 LTR. And we gave birth to my 2nd girl and will need to apply for her brp. Please help me with the right page to fill the application form on home office site. Thanks