ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirements and the 28-day rule - Am I ok?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Reapplying for Spouse Visit - Please help!

Post by soomrox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Dear members,

My wife will be re-applying for her Spouse Visa after it got refused as we didn't provide supporting evidence.
I have gone through this forum and read the guides and I hope we will do the application correctly this time.

I just want you to let me know where we are going wrong or are we missing out on something or where can you see an issue arising.

Some background.
I got introduced to my now wife in Feb 2021, we communicated daily on video calls for hours. I went to meet her in Pakistan on 25th March. We spent almost all the time together and decided to get married. We married on 4th April. I had to return to the UK on 7th April. (I know that was really quick) We applied on the 14th of April for her Spouse Visa. Our mistakes were that we only provided documents that were requested during filling in the online application. They asked for both our Passport bio pages, marriage certificate, Divorce certificates, TB test cert, and IELTS certificates. We provided them all of that. They basically didn't find us that we meet the eligibility criteria on Relationship and finances. They said they do not believe we actually met. Anyways, we are reapplying and we plan to upload the following supporting documents.

1. Cover letter by Husband/Sponsor (giving background of how we met and how we got married)
2. Applicants National ID Card
3. Applicants passport Bio data page
4. Copy of bio data page of the passport for Husband/Sponsor
5. Proof of British citizenship for Husband/Sponsor
6. Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June) - PDF
7. WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains, my Father, Mother my Wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. - PDF
8. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back to in the idiot-phone logs - PDF
9. Facebook log. We rarely used Facebook but did forward links and made few video calls - PDF
10. My air flight ticket to Islamabad. - PDF
11. Entry and exit stamps on the passport – Image is taken from a camera
12. A screenshot of my hotel booking – Screenshot Image
13. Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. – Photo Collages created - Image
14. Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £6,429 for care and financial support. - PDF
15. P60 for the tax year. - PDF (showing income of over 200k)
16. 7 months of payslips - PDF
17. 7 months of bank statements of my current account - PDF (Showing funds over 100k over 6 months)
18. A letter from my company HR department confirming my employment. - PDF
19. Council tax bill with my home address – Image is taken from Camera
20. Two utility bills with my home address - PDF
21. Land registry Document of the property I own. - PDF
22. A brochure of my house describing the property. - PDF
23. Signed Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/12 - PDF
24. Nikkah Nama
25. Marriage Certificate (Proof of relationship to your partner)
26. Divorce/dissolution certificate
27. Language test certificate for Maha - IELTS Life Skills A1 Test Certificate
28. Tuberculosis Test Certificate

All your feedback and help truly are apprciated.

Imran

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Reapplying for Spouse Visit - Please help!

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:24 pm

soomrox wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm
Dear members,

My wife will be re-applying for her Spouse Visa after it got refused as we didn't provide supporting evidence.
I have gone through this forum and read the guides and I hope we will do the application correctly this time.

I just want you to let me know where we are going wrong or are we missing out on something or where can you see an issue arising.

Some background.
I got introduced to my now wife in Feb 2021, we communicated daily on video calls for hours. I went to meet her in Pakistan on 25th March. We spent almost all the time together and decided to get married. We married on 4th April. I had to return to the UK on 7th April. (I know that was really quick) We applied on the 14th of April for her Spouse Visa. Our mistakes were that we only provided documents that were requested during filling in the online application. They asked for both our Passport bio pages, marriage certificate, Divorce certificates, TB test cert, and IELTS certificates. We provided them all of that. They basically didn't find us that we meet the eligibility criteria on Relationship and finances. They said they do not believe we actually met. Anyways, we are reapplying and we plan to upload the following supporting documents.

1. Cover letter by Husband/Sponsor (giving background of how we met and how we got married)
2. Applicants National ID Card
6. Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June) - PDF
7. WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains, my Father, Mother my Wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. - PDF
8. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back to in the idiot-phone logs - PDF
9. Facebook log. We rarely used Facebook but did forward links and made few video calls - PDF
13. Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. – Photo Collages created - Image
14. Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £6,429 for care and financial support. - PDF
16. 7 months of payslips - PDF
17. 7 months of bank statements of my current account - PDF (Showing funds over 100k over 6 months)
20. Two utility bills with my home address - PDF
22. A brochure of my house describing the property. - PDF
23. Signed Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/12 - PDF
24. Nikkah Nama

Imran

Is this an arranged marriage if I may ask?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:27 pm

No - not arranged

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:38 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:24 pm
soomrox wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm
Dear members,

Some background.

2. Applicants National ID Card No need
16. 7 months of payslips - PDF Why 7 payslips? Are you paid monthly or 4 weekly?
20. Two utility bills with my home address - PDF No need because council tax in 19
22. A brochure of my house describing the property. - PDF No need
23. Signed Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/12 - PDF No need
24. Nikkah Nama

Imran

Is this an arranged marriage if I may ask?
Your relationship is barely new so I would take it easy and apply sometime in future and not rush into a new application.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:40 pm

Paid monthly, been in the job for 17 years.
Point noted on the others which are not needed.
Shall I reduce to 6 months?

Also as it is barely new why do you think this could be a problem.
Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:20 pm

soomrox wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:40 pm
Paid monthly, been in the job for 17 years.
Point noted on the others which are not needed.
Shall I reduce to 6 months?

Also as it is barely new why do you think this could be a problem.
Thanks
You only need 6 months payslips. As long as both of you can show that your relationship is genuine and subsisting plus you have both met each other, you shouldn't have any issues.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:34 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:20 pm
Thank you very much for your advice @TODMATT

I am hoping to prove my relationship is genuine and subsisting and that we have met by the following
- By showing multiple photos of different dates of us together before and after our marriage
- By showing multiple photos of our wedding event
- By showing our chat and video call history before and after our marriage to date
- By showing I financially support her by making 7 transactions into her bank account totaling over Rs1.4 million (£6500)
- By showing my flight ticket, hotel booking, and stamps of entry & exits on my passport

I was really hoping this should prove it.

Anyone thinks is this not enough?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:27 pm

soomrox wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:34 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:20 pm
Thank you very much for your advice @TODMATT

I am hoping to prove my relationship is genuine and subsisting and that we have met by the following
- By showing multiple photos of different dates of us together before and after our marriage
- By showing multiple photos of our wedding event
- By showing our chat and video call history before and after our marriage to date
- By showing I financially support her by making 7 transactions into her bank account totaling over Rs1.4 million (£6500)
- By showing my flight ticket, hotel booking, and stamps of entry & exits on my passport

I was really hoping this should prove it.

Anyone thinks is this not enough?
What you have stated above are all evidence to buttress subsisting relationship and already covers it. Provide as much as possible.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:18 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Your relationship is barely new so I would take it easy and apply sometime in future and not rush into a new application.
Hi TODMATT, :D
Just reread this, was this advise for give my releashionship time or for the application purpose :D

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Dear respected members, on the application I recall it had questions like

Q1. Have you lived with your partner?
Last time we said yes. We thought that after our wedding we stayed togther for 3 nights.
Are we suppose to answer this "No"

Q2. Do you have shared financial responsitivities with your sponsor?
We answered this as "No"
In our case as we are married but live in other Countries, we do not have the usual, mortgage, rent or utility bills kind of things shared yet. But I do send her money every month in her bacnk account for her maintenance, expenses, like shopping, gym, transport, medical, health and beauty etc
Are we suppose to anwser this "Yes" or "No"

In the refusal they had picked on this point
"However, whilst I have noted all of the documents you have submitted I am not satisfied these
demonstrate the nature or duration of your relationship. For instance, they do not demonstrate
that you have ever met your sponsor in person nor do they confirm that you have maintained any
regular contact with your sponsor prior to or since your marriage date. Furthermore, I note that
you have declared that you do not have any shared financial responsivities with your sponsor"

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:27 pm

soomrox wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:29 pm
Dear respected members, on the application I recall it had questions like

Q1. Have you lived with your partner?
Last time we said yes. We thought that after our wedding we stayed togther for 3 nights.
Are we suppose to answer this "No"

Q2. Do you have shared financial responsitivities with your sponsor?
We answered this as "No"
In our case as we are married but live in other Countries, we do not have the usual, mortgage, rent or utility bills kind of things shared yet. But I do send her money every month in her bacnk account for her maintenance, expenses, like shopping, gym, transport, medical, health and beauty etc
Are we suppose to anwser this "Yes" or "No"

In the refusal they had picked on this point
"However, whilst I have noted all of the documents you have submitted I am not satisfied these
demonstrate the nature or duration of your relationship. For instance, they do not demonstrate
that you have ever met your sponsor in person nor do they confirm that you have maintained any
regular contact with your sponsor prior to or since your marriage date. Furthermore, I note that
you have declared that you do not have any shared financial responsivities with your sponsor"
Address all matters highlighted in the refusal letter with evidence and cover letter. Outline when and when you have met, flight bookings/boarding pass used photos etc

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:10 pm

Thank you for your reply.

And regarding the two questions on thefor what should I select?
I know these can be obvious and silly questions however I am nervous after the first refusal hence trying to reach out to you experts.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:14 pm

soomrox wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:10 pm

I know these can be obvious and silly questions however I am nervous after the first refusal hence trying to reach out to you experts.
Staying together for a couple of days after wedding cannot be considered as living together, on selecting NO, there will be the need to to explain in cover letter.
About shared financial responsibilities...if you select NO there is also.the need to explain

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:26 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:14 pm
soomrox wrote:

Staying together for a couple of days after wedding cannot be considered as living together, on selecting NO, there will be the need to to explain in cover letter.
About shared financial responsibilities...if you select NO there is also.the need to explain
Thank you AmazonianX, that clears that up.
I have written a cover letter. Is there any chance you can read. Want to make sure it covers everything and doesn’t contain any mistakes. Is that possible Sir?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:23 pm

soomrox wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:26 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:14 pm
soomrox wrote:

Thank you AmazonianX, that clears that up.
I have written a cover letter. Is there any chance you can read. Want to make sure it covers everything and doesn’t contain any mistakes. Is that possible Sir?
A cover letter addressing the concerns and depicting a true
reflection of your personal circumstances and relationship will be convincing enough to the ECO.
Kindly exclude any personal details and identifiers should you want to write out the sketch of the letter for people to.look through it for you.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:19 pm

Here is the cover letter, please let me know your thoughts, what should I omit, what can I potentially add, or any improvements. Thanks!

***************************************************************************************

UK Home Office June xx, 2021
Visa Department

Dear Sir or Madam,

Subject: UK Spouse Visa Application for Mrs. Applicants (Home Office Ref: GWF********)

My wife applied on 14th April 2021 with the reference # GWF******. The initial application was rightly refused as perhaps we did not do enough homework. We got a little bit misled and confused by the wording on the government website where under the proof section it states “You’ll be told exactly what documents to provide when you apply online” and after filling in the application a document requirement checklist was generated which listed mandatory and other documents that needed to be provided. We did provide all of them. It’s been a very expensive mistake and a long wait. My wife is now reapplying and I would hope you can kindly process this as soon as possible. If there was a super-priority service available to us we would have availed that as the wait has already been long.
To support her application I am going to try to be as detailed as possible. However, please if there is anything else that you require please let us know.
Relationship
I was introduced by my sister in law Mrs. xxx to this wonderful beautiful soul Applicant. We had our first Video call in February and I still cannot believe that we have perhaps missed only one day of video call since we have known each other. That was the day I was really ill with Covid-19.
From the first day we clicked and developed our relationship which has taken us into the sacred bond of marriage.
• During an emergency visit to Pakistan I was making on the 25th of March from the UK, I managed to meet Applicant in Islamabad.
• We spent many days together further developing our relationship and as we had known each other over video calls by spending many many hours getting to know each other it was so comfortable and easy to integrate. We have so much in common and our friendship and understanding grew. We had a great time, we were spending 16 hours a day together, we went traveling out to the hills and various locations. We were experiencing restaurants all over the town, family lunches & dinners, spending time in the Spa, pool area, spent considerable time driving and getting to know each other. I always wanted to find someone so in tune and compatible with me as this is very important for me in a healthy relationship.
• I knew this is the woman I want to marry, so with the blessings and permission of our parents and her big yes, we married on 4th April, had a very beautiful intimate ceremony, we had our close family and friends come over from as far as Karachi. It was really happy and blessed day. It was simple but it was beautiful.
• We stayed together from our wedding night till I left for the UK.
• I provide financial support to my wife which is paid into her bank account. Since our marriage I have transferred over Rs x.x million.

Evidence that is attached to the application are as follow:
• Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. Please note before marriage I am with the beard and after I am clean shaved.
• Pictures taken by Applicants Mother & Brother in law
• Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June)
• WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains my father, my mother, my wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month.
• Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back in the idiot-phone logs. idiot-phone limits to 100 calls.
• Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, screenshots taken from Applicants Android phone.
• Video Calls screenshots between both Mother-in-laws and Applicants and Sponsor (Husband)
• WhatsApp Video call duration screenshots
• WhatsApp Voice & Video Calls history between Applicants, Applicants Mother and Applicants Mother-in-law taken from Sponsor (Husband) Mother idiot-phone.
• Facebook log. We rarely used Facebook but did forward links and made few video calls
• My air flight ticket to Islamabad. Entry and exit stamps on the passport, Boarding Pass and screen shot of my hotel booking
• Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £x,xxx for care and financial support. This is paid directly into her bank account. These are over 8 transactions over the months after our marriage.
• Evidence of various gifts by Sponsor (Husband) (Flowers, Jewelry, Mangoes & some parcels from UK)
I hope this demonstrates the eligibility relationship requirement. If you have any other question or require more evidence then please let me know.
Financial & Accommodation
I am employed as a permanent full-time employee with a company called xxx Ltd. I am the IT Director for xxx I have worked here for 16 years and 11 months. My current gross basic salary is £xxx,000.
I own a 5-bedroom house and the address of the property is xxxxx,. The house is over 2500 sq. ft and its value is estimated by the local estate agency of £x.x million and I can confirm my wife will my permanently living here together with me. We will be the only 2 people living here.
• P60 for the tax year.
• 6 months of payslips
• 6 months of bank statements of my current account
• A letter from my company HR department confirming my employment.
• Council tax bill with my home address
• Two utility bills with my home address
• Land registry Document of the property I own.
• A brochure of the my house describing the property.
I want to confirm I shall be responsible for her maintenance, accommodation and care in the UK from the date of their entry to the UK. I also want to confirm she will have no recourse to public funds from the date of their entry to the UK.
I hope I have tried to cover everything which is required however please do let me know if you have any question or would like any other information or document. I will be happy to provide them.

Kind Regards,

Sponsor (Husband)
Mobile: 078xxxxxx
Email: Sponsor(Husband)@gmail.com

List of Documents being attached/uploaded to the application

1. Cover letter by Sponsor (Husband)
2. Applicants passport Bio data page
3. Copy of bio data page of the passport for Sponsor (Husband)
4. Proof of British citizenship for Sponsor (Husband)
5. Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. – Photo Collages created – Image
6. Photos taken of us and other family members by Applicants Mother & Brother in law - PDF
7. Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June) - PDF
8. WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains my father, my mother, my wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. - PDF
9. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back in the idiot-phone logs. idiot-phone limits to 100 calls. - PDF
10. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, screenshots taken from Applicants Android phone.
11. Video Calls screenshots between both Mother-in-laws and Applicants and Sponsor (Husband) - PDF
12. WhatsApp Video call duration screenshots - PDF
13. WhatsApp Voice & Video Calls history between Applicants, Applicants Mother and Applicants Mother-in-law taken from Sponsor (Husband) Mother idiot-phone. - PDF
14. Sponsor (Husband) air flight ticket to Islamabad, boarding pass, entry & exit stamps on the passport, screen shot of hotel booking – PDF
15. Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £X,XXX for care and financial support. – PDF
16. Evidence of various gifts sent by Sponsor (Husband) after the marriage (Flowers, Jewelry, Mangoes & some parcels from UK)
17. P60 for the tax year. - PDF
18. 6 months of payslips - PDF
19. 6 months of bank statements of my current account - PDF
20. A letter from my company HR department confirming my employment. - PDF
21. Council tax bill with my home address – Image taken from Camera
22. Two utility bills with my home address - PDF
23. Land registry Document of the property I own. - PDF
24. A brochure of the my house describing the property. - PDF
25. Nikkah Nama
26. Marriage Certificate (Proof of relationship to your partner)
27. Divorce/dissolution certificate between Sponsor (Husband) and his ex-wife
28. Divorce/dissolution certificate between Applicants and her ex-husband
29. Language test certificate for Applicants - IELTS Life Skills A1 Test Certificate
30. Tuberculosis Test Certificate

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:26 pm

soomrox wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:19 pm
Here is the cover letter, please let me know your thoughts, what should I omit, what can I potentially add, or any improvements. Thanks!

***************************************************************************************

UK Home Office June xx, 2021
Visa Department

Dear Sir or Madam,

Subject: UK Spouse Visa Application for Mrs. Applicants (Home Office Ref: GWF********)

My wife applied on 14th April 2021 with the reference # GWF******. The initial application was rightly refused as perhaps we did not do enough homework. We got a little bit misled and confused by the wording on the government website where under the proof section it states “You’ll be told exactly what documents to provide when you apply online” and after filling in the application a document requirement checklist was generated which listed mandatory and other documents that needed to be provided. We did provide all of them. It’s been a very expensive mistake and a long wait. My wife is now reapplying and I would hope you can kindly process this as soon as possible. If there was a super-priority service available to us we would have availed that as the wait has already been long.

To support her application I am going to try to be as detailed as possible. However, please if there is anything else that you require please let us know.

Relationship
I was introduced by my sister in law Mrs. xxx to this wonderful beautiful soul Applicant. We had our first Video call in February and I still cannot believe that we have perhaps missed only one day of video call since we have known each other. That was the day I was really ill with Covid-19.
From the first day we clicked and developed our relationship which has taken us into the sacred bond of marriage.

• During an emergency visit to Pakistan I was making on the 25th of March from the UK, I managed to meet Applicant in Islamabad.
• We spent many days together further developing our relationship and as we had known each other over video calls by spending many many hours getting to know each other it was so comfortable and easy to integrate. We have so much in common and our friendship and understanding grew. We had a great time, we were spending 16 hours a day together, we went traveling out to the hills and various locations. We were experiencing restaurants all over the town, family lunches & dinners, spending time in the Spa, pool area, spent considerable time driving and getting to know each other. I always wanted to find someone so in tune and compatible with me as this is very important for me in a healthy relationship.
• I knew this is the woman I want to marry, so with the blessings and permission of our parents and her big yes, we married on 4th April, had a very beautiful intimate ceremony, we had our close family and friends come over from as far as Karachi. It was really happy and blessed day. It was simple but it was beautiful.
• We stayed together from our wedding night till I left for the UK.
• I provide financial support to my wife which is paid into her bank account. Since our marriage, I have transferred over Rs x.x million.

• Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. Please note before marriage I am with the beard and after I am clean shaved.
• Pictures taken by Applicants Mother & Brother in law
• Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June)
• WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains my father, my mother, my wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month.
• Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back in the idiot-phone logs. idiot-phone limits to 100 calls.
• Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, screenshots taken from Applicants Android phone.
• Video Calls screenshots between both Mother-in-laws and Applicants and Sponsor (Husband)
• WhatsApp Video call duration screenshots
• WhatsApp Voice & Video Calls history between Applicants, Applicants Mother and Applicants Mother-in-law taken from Sponsor (Husband) Mother idiot-phone.
• Facebook log. We rarely used Facebook but did forward links and made few video calls
• My air flight ticket to Islamabad. Entry and exit stamps on the passport, Boarding Pass and screen shot of my hotel booking
• Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £x,xxx for care and financial support. This is paid directly into her bank account. These are over 8 transactions over the months after our marriage.
• Evidence of various gifts by Sponsor (Husband) (Flowers, Jewelry, Mangoes & some parcels from UK)

I hope this demonstrates the eligibility relationship requirement. If you have any other question or require more evidence then please let me know.

Financial & Accommodation
I am employed as a permanent full-time employee with a company called xxx Ltd. I am the IT Director for xxx I have worked here for 16 years and 11 months. My current gross basic salary is £xxx,000.
I own a 5-bedroom house and the address of the property is xxxxx,. The house is over 2500 sq. ft and its value is estimated by the local estate agency of £x.x million and I can confirm my wife will my permanently living here together with me. We will be the only 2 people living here.

• P60 for the tax year.
• 6 months of payslips
• 6 months of bank statements of my current account
• A letter from my company HR department confirming my employment.
• Council tax bill with my home address
• Two utility bills with my home address
• Land registry Document of the property I own.
• A brochure of my house describing the property.

I want to confirm I shall be responsible for her maintenance, accommodation, and care in the UK from the date of their entry to the UK. I also want to confirm she will have no recourse to public funds from the date of their entry to the UK.

I hope I have tried to cover everything which is required however please do let me know if you have any questions or would like any other information or document. I will be happy to provide them.

Kind Regards,

Sponsor (Husband)
Mobile: 078xxxxxx
Email: Sponsor(Husband)@gmail.com

List of Documents being attached/uploaded to the application

1. Cover letter by Sponsor (Husband)
2. Applicants passport Bio data page
3. Copy of bio data page of the passport for Sponsor (Husband)
4. Proof of British citizenship for Sponsor (Husband)
5. Photos of each day we spent together before and after our marriage and our beautiful wedding event photos. – Photo Collages created – Image
6. Photos taken of us and other family members by Applicants Mother & Brother in law - PDF
7. Our WhatsApp Chat history, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. (Feb to June) - PDF
8. WhatsApp Chat history of our family group which contains my father, my mother, my wife and myself, I took a selection of screenshots showing various dates of each month. - PDF
9. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, I took screenshots of as far as it goes back in the idiot-phone logs. idiot-phone limits to 100 calls. - PDF
10. Our WhatsApp call and Video call history, screenshots taken from Applicants Android phone.
11. Video Calls screenshots between both Mother-in-laws and Applicants and Sponsor (Husband) - PDF
12. WhatsApp Video call duration screenshots - PDF
13. WhatsApp Voice & Video Calls history between Applicants, Applicants Mother and Applicants Mother-in-law taken from Sponsor (Husband) Mother idiot-phone. - PDF
14. Sponsor (Husband) air flight ticket to Islamabad, boarding pass, entry & exit stamps on the passport, screen shot of hotel booking – PDF
15. Screenshots of my Western Digital Money Transfer account which demonstrates I have sent my wife £X,XXX for care and financial support. – PDF
16. Evidence of various gifts sent by Sponsor (Husband) after the marriage (Flowers, Jewelry, Mangoes & some parcels from UK)
17. P60 for the tax year. - PDF
18. 6 months of payslips - PDF
19. 6 months of bank statements of my current account - PDF
20. A letter from my company HR department confirming my employment. - PDF
21. Council tax bill with my home address – Image taken from Camera
22. Two utility bills with my home address - PDF
23. Land registry Document of the property I own. - PDF
24. A brochure of the my house describing the property. - PDF
25. Nikkah Nama
26. Marriage Certificate (Proof of relationship to your partner)
27. Divorce/dissolution certificate between Sponsor (Husband) and his ex-wife
28. Divorce/dissolution certificate between Applicants and her ex-husband
29. Language test certificate for Applicants - IELTS Life Skills A1 Test Certificate
30. Tuberculosis Test Certificate

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Hi, my Mrs has her bio date for 6th July.
Any comments on the cover letter above?

Shall I be adding any other supporting document?

FYI - The Visa fee I paid came to £1638.32, not £1523, even with currency exchange rates I would have not thought of such a huge difference. Paid through debit card
IHS Fee paid was £1955.29 via credit card.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Financial Requirements and the 28-day rule - Am I ok?

Post by soomrox » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 am

Date of Spouse Visa Application: 01/07/2021
Bio date: 06/07/2021

Payslips

30/06/2021
31/05/2021
30/04/2021
31/03/2021
28/02/2021
31/01/2021

Bank Statement

02/06/2021
30/04/2021
01/04/2021
02/03/2021
02/02/2021
31/01/2021

P60 of Tax year

I am sure the payslips and P60 are ok. Does anyone see an issue with the bank statements? I called Barclays bank today and they said the next statement I will receive is on 7th July for 02/07/2021

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Financial Requirements and the 28-day rule - Am I ok?

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:06 am

You don't need the P60.

Your most recent bank statement cannot be older than 28 days and must match the most recent salary payment/payslip

Go into the bank and have one printed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Edwardo
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Edwardo » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:42 am

I would echo that said above.

While we now can send in internet statements if we do they must be stamped by the bank if downloaded from your account.

Or, as said above too, printed by the bank on their headed paper. (These do not have to be office stamped but sure, if they will do this even better)

Metro bank were very helpful for me in this regard - they printed my statements at their branch but felt as they came out black and white it was best they stamped them, too.

Barclays sent me headed paper statements (took a few days though) but also said any issue or emergency they would do as Metro - print from net account and stamp.

Having been refused a visa, I would not risk sending in net statements that have not been stamped by the bank or which are not on official, headed paper.

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:06 am
You don't need the P60.

Your most recent bank statement cannot be older than 28 days and must match the most recent salary payment/payslip

Thanks.

Someone now tells me the Statement that I will get from the bank will have a date which is after the application date.
So the application date is 01/07/21 and the statement date will be 02/07/21.
How can this be a problem. They say the 28 day rule applies to docs before the application date. So confusing!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 pm

soomrox wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:33 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:06 am
You don't need the P60.

Thanks.

Someone now tells me the Statement that I will get from the bank will have a date which is after the application date.
So the application date is 01/07/21 and the statement date will be 02/07/21.
How can this be a problem. They say the 28 day rule applies to docs before the application date. So confusing!
Read an instance or so where it was no.problem, consideration of the statement reflecting income or salary that stayed in line with the 28day rule.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:34 pm

soomrox wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:33 pm
How can this be a problem.
It won't be.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

soomrox
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by soomrox » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:27 am

Thank you all for your help.

I am going to upload all the documents in the next 4 hours for my Mrs. She has her bio tomorow.
I would really appriociate if you can please look over the cover letter and let me know if it needs any changes or further supporting documents or let me know if I am doing any thing wrong.
I really want a successfull outcome

Thanks