ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa job offer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

missbenz5474
Newly Registered

Spouse visa job offer

Post by missbenz5474 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:14 pm

My husband is currently in Jamaica we are going to re apply for a spouse visa asap.We have found him a job offer but are not sure what to get the employer to write on the job offer ie we are offering the posistion on arrival to the uk or should they give a start date? As I am currently in reciept of benefits should we include a budget for when he arrives and will be claiming working tax credits?
Many thanks for any advice

missbenz5474
Newly Registered

Post by missbenz5474 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 am

Any ideas anyone
sumone plssssssssss help

Danbrix

Post by Danbrix » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Last time I checked it should be a genuine job offer on a headed letter and needs to comprise
1) job title
2) salary
3) how long it will be open for
It would also have a strong credibility if it is accompanied by a letter from an accountant saying the turnover of the company and stating they can afford to employ him.

Here is a sample job offer letter that I have just got from the internet. But it should be modified for your purpose and making sure the above three points are addressed.

Dear ____________

Following your recent interview, I am pleased to offer you the position of _______________. This offer is subject to satisfactory references and I will be pursuing these in due course. Your start date will be _______________.

Your hours will be __________. You will be entitled to a lunch break of ____ each day. Holiday entitlement is ____ days/weeks per annum (pro-rated if you join part way through the holiday year).

The first six months of your employment will be regarded as your probationary period. During this time your performance will be reviewed.

Your salary will be £____ per annum. Payment will be made by direct credit/cheque on a weekly/monthly basis.

I enclose two copies of your written statement of terms and conditions of employment. Please would you check these and then sign and return one copy to me as your acceptance of this offer of employment. If you are unable to accept this offer, please would you advise me within three working days.

I hope that you will enjoy working with us.

Yours sincerely

jaywel
Newly Registered

Post by jaywel » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm

This is letter which I qas given to prove job offer.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing this letter as a confirmation of a job available to Mr XXXXXXXon his arrival in the UK.

I am the owner of two companies –Mr XXXXXXX will be employed as a carpenter and there will be an opportunity for him to gain additional skills in other areas of construction work as my company expands.

Mr xxxxxxxxx will be paid £120 per day (with tools) £80 per day (without tools) which will be paid weekly directly into a bank or building society account. Steel toe cap boots, overalls and hard hat will be supplied. He will be working 8 hours per day 5 days a week and every 2 weeks will be on weekend call-out whereby he will be paid £150.

He will be entitled to 20 days paid holiday per year.

Yours faithfully

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 am

Danbrix wrote:Last time I checked it should be a genuine job offer on a headed letter and needs to comprise
1) job title
2) salary
3) how long it will be open for
It would also have a strong credibility if it is accompanied by a letter from an accountant saying the turnover of the company and stating they can afford to employ him.

Here is a sample job offer letter that I have just got from the internet. But it should be modified for your purpose and making sure the above three points are addressed.

Dear ____________

Following your recent interview, I am pleased to offer you the position of _______________. This offer is subject to satisfactory references and I will be pursuing these in due course. Your start date will be _______________.

Your hours will be __________. You will be entitled to a lunch break of ____ each day. Holiday entitlement is ____ days/weeks per annum (pro-rated if you join part way through the holiday year).

The first six months of your employment will be regarded as your probationary period. During this time your performance will be reviewed.

Your salary will be £____ per annum. Payment will be made by direct credit/cheque on a weekly/monthly basis.

I enclose two copies of your written statement of terms and conditions of employment. Please would you check these and then sign and return one copy to me as your acceptance of this offer of employment. If you are unable to accept this offer, please would you advise me within three working days.

I hope that you will enjoy working with us.

Yours sincerely

Hi I did not get the manager of the comapny for my husbunds job offer to state his turn around?? I hope that this wont effect it??? however, I got some information from his website and put this in the application so the ECO's have an idea of the comapny and what they do etc and I gave the website address to. Good luck girl you will be fine:))