ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

renwing passport and naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sfak
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

renwing passport and naturalisation

Post by sfak » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:08 pm

hi there
My wife has applied for naturalisation as a wife of British citzen, she gave all my detail in online form and sent to homeoffice. i scanned my passport aswel but still waiting for a biomatric.(she aslo gave the detail of my naturalisation certifcate?

my question is can i renvew my passport now or i still have to wait untill applicatoin being processed. actully i have to visit an eu country and my passport letf ony 4 month untill expired but the requirment is mimimum 6 month.
thank you and i will wiat for reply

MYA

Re: renwing passport and naturalisation

Post by MYA » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:18 pm

When she applied for Naturalisation your passport was valid, and if you renew it it does not effect her application.
Secondly naturalisation certificate reference number is mentioned in your wife’s application so it’s ok.
Even if you renew passport it can be seen by HOMEOFFICE that it has been renewed, passport office and HOMEOFFICE are connected so you don’t need to worry about this.

sfak
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: renwing passport and naturalisation

Post by sfak » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:45 pm

MYA wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:18 pm
When she applied for Naturalisation your passport was valid, and if you renew it it does not effect her application.
Secondly naturalisation certificate reference number is mentioned in your wife’s application so it’s ok.
Even if you renew passport it can be seen by HOMEOFFICE that it has been renewed, passport office and HOMEOFFICE are connected so you don’t need to worry about this.
great stuff......thank you so much for your reply