ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M online application query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hp2
United Kingdom

FLR M online application query

Post by hp2 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:54 pm

1. Your current permission to be in the UK
What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
You can find out this information on the document which shows you are allowed to be in the UK
Options: Visit, work, study, Family, settlement and other?

Which one to choose: family or settlement? - confusing this

ps: I was on FLR M from 03/01/2019 till 31/07/2021 and before on Tier 2 dependent visa enter in the UK in 2015.

2. TIme spent outside the UK

Shall I put as Ascending order or Descending orders, please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M online application query

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:56 pm

hp2 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:54 pm
What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
You can find out this information on the document which shows you are allowed to be in the UK

Which one to choose: family or settlement? - confusing this

ps: I was on FLR M from 03/01/2019 till 31/07/2021 and before on Tier 2 dependent visa enter in the UK in 2015.

Shall I put as Ascending order or Descending orders, please?
Do not start new topics with questions. Keep all your questions in this topic, now merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:25 pm

hp2 wrote:

Which one to choose: family or settlement? - confusing this more akin to family though either one you choose will be OK.

Shall I put as Ascending order or Descending orders, please? Start from the most recent absence

hp2
United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:34 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:25 pm
hp2 wrote:

Which one to choose: family or settlement? - confusing this more akin to family though either one you choose will be OK.

should I choose Family or Settlement please?

Shall I put as Ascending order or Descending orders, please? Start from the most recent absence

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:41 pm

hp2 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:34 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:25 pm
hp2 wrote:

should I choose Family or Settlement please?

You will be OK with either.

hp2
United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:46 pm

1. Extending or switching to a partner route

Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

Please choose the reason you are applying for an extension, this includes if you are switching to a partner visa from another type
  • First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)
    Additional extension as a partner
    First application as a partner from within the UK (for example, you are currently in the UK on another type of visa or permission to stay)
    You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa and have not yet completed the required amount of time on a partner visa (not including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
    You require more time to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements to apply for settlement
    You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership
    You are applying for any other reason
which one to choose here, p.s: I was on Tier 2 dependant and on FLR(M) since 03/01/2019.

hp2
United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?

Yes _ working since 2019

What do they earn?

The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

My partner on the annual salary package which is more than the financial reuirement and whereas, he gets commission quarterly, shall I use the still 1st option or 3rd option?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:00 am

hp2 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:49 pm
Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?

Yes _ working since 2019

What do they earn?

The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

My partner on the annual salary package which is more than the financial reuirement and whereas, he gets commission quarterly, shall I use the still 1st option or 3rd option?

hp2
United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:57 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:00 am
hp2 wrote:

Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

Please choose the reason you are applying for an extension, this includes if you are switching to a partner visa from another type
    First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)
        First application as a partner from within the UK (for example, you are currently in the UK on another type of visa or permission to stay)
          You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa and have not yet completed the required amount of time on a partner visa (not including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
            You require more time to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements to apply for settlement
              You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership

- which one to choose here on these above options?

p.s: I was on Tier 2 dependant and on FLR(M) since 03/01/2019.

hp2
                United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:51 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
                hp2 wrote:

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)

3. Should I need a cover letter aswell?

hp2
                United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:15 am

Anyone could answer to this please?

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

hp2
                United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:30 pm

Could anyone please help me with this as I am confused??

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

hp2
                United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:51 pm

hp2 wrote:
                Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:57 am
                AmazonianX wrote:
                hp2 wrote:

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

AmazonianX
                              Respected Guru
                              United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:35 pm

hp2 wrote:
                              Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:30 pm
                              Could anyone please help me with this as I am confused??

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

3. Should I need a cover letter aswell? If you believe there are things in or about the application that you need to clarify or explain to ECO.

hp2
                              United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:38 pm

After filled the application - It shows the lists of documents to be submitted.

Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK

what documents should I give apart from the required documents?