ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowlegement of application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Garth1989

Acknowlegement of application

Post by Garth1989 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:54 am

Hi All,

I have noticed on timeline threads that people indicate the date of receipt of acknowledgment. I applied for naturalisation on 29 June but I didn't receive any email as an acknowledgment. I did receive an email stating that the payments was successful and to book biometrics etc, is this the same thing?

Thanks

Travel_master85
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Acknowlegement of application

Post by Travel_master85 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Hi

That's perfectly fine, if you haven't received an acknowledgement. I never received mine either - only an email confirming that payment was received, back in January.

Also, if you don't receive a letter by post from the Home Office regarding the outcome of your application, don't be surprised. Some people receive approvals by post, others get approval letters via emails. Whilst some applicants don't receive any approval letters, their local councils contact them directly for the ceremony. The way Home Office processes applications for naturalisation is different for every applicant.