ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal case

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sakichichi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse visa appeal case

Post by sakichichi » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:37 am

Hi everybody, yesterday I just receive a email from tribunal.

「The Respondent has failed to file a bundle in accordance with directions given on jan 2021. The hearing of this appeal will take place on the first available date」

Is any one know what’s that meaning? Is the home office no longer to respond on my case?

Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa appeal case

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:06 am

sakichichi wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:37 am
Hi everybody, yesterday I just receive a email from tribunal.

「The Respondent has failed to file a bundle in accordance with directions given on jan 2021. The hearing of this appeal will take place on the first available date」

Is any one know what’s that meaning? Is the home office no longer to respond on my case?

Thanks.
It does not mean HO no longer responding to your case. HO can still turn up on hearing date with profuse apologies and blah blah blah and still carry on with the case.
If there will be a change of tact you will be duly informed but till then continue to prepare that you have a case vs HO at the Tribunal.

sakichichi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sakichichi » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Me and home office will attend the video hearing. As the home office delay and at the end haven’t provide any evidence documents to tribunal, is it meaning I hopefully will get appeal allowed, because the tribunal said they will make the decision base on my appeal reason and evidence documents.

Melody

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:07 pm

sakichichi wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Me and home office will attend the video hearing. As the home office delay and at the end haven’t provide any evidence documents to tribunal, is it meaning I hopefully will get appeal allowed, because the tribunal said they will make the decision base on my appeal reason and evidence documents.

Melody
It does not mean so, you can not get any assurances of this till the decision is made and communicated to you. Not dampening your hope and Wishing you a favorable outcome, however let you chick's hatch first before counting.

sakichichi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sakichichi » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:56 pm

My hearing date is at the end of this month, I’m so lucky, the tribunal arrange the date so fast. Hope everything go smoothly. Update here later than.

Thanks you for your answer🙂 have a good day.

Peachykeen
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peachykeen » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:32 am

Hello

Congrats on your receipt of your hearing date and good luck with the hearing.

Please I want to ask how long you waited before you got a hearing date?

I am also going through an appeal process, I was refused my spouse visa application under 320(3)on 28th February 2021 and I sent in my appeal on 24th March 2021, I just received an acknowledgement of notice of appeal on 9th July 2021, ( though I opted for paper hearing when completing the appeal form, so I don't know if I am also supposed to get a hearing date).

Could anyone please let me know what is the next process after the notice of appeal, plus I haven't gotten my refund of IHS fee, should I request for it or wait for the appeal decision?

Thanks.

NaeemAbbas
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:12 am

Appeal process can take from 6 months upto 1 year and due to current pandemic it can take longer than usual. You can contact HO if you dont get your IHS refund within 6 weeks. You do not get a hearing date for paper appeals, the judge will decide appeal on paper evidence in private and will give you the decision by paper.

Peachykeen
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peachykeen » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello

Thank you for the swift response and information.

Hoping to get a response very soon since I am not getting a hearing date.

Please can I get a direct email or phone number to contact the HO for IHS relatated matters.

Thanks .

sakichichi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sakichichi » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:10 am

Peachykeen wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:32 am
Hello

Congrats on your receipt of your hearing date and good luck with the hearing.

Please I want to ask how long you waited before you got a hearing date?

I am also going through an appeal process, I was refused my spouse visa application under 320(3)on 28th February 2021 and I sent in my appeal on 24th March 2021, I just received an acknowledgement of notice of appeal on 9th July 2021, ( though I opted for paper hearing when completing the appeal form, so I don't know if I am also supposed to get a hearing date).

Could anyone please let me know what is the next process after the notice of appeal, plus I haven't gotten my refund of IHS fee, should I request for it or wait for the appeal decision?

Thanks.
Hello,

Here is my time line:

1Dec appeal application
29 Jan tribunal letter
9July hearing date notice

For my case, I nearly waited for about half an year for the hearing date.

Good luck for you

Peachykeen
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peachykeen » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:46 am

Hoping for my waiting time to be reduced since I opted for paper hearing.

Wishing you a positive outcome.