ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iffi786

Sponsorship

Post by iffi786 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:38 am

Hi

Need to clear if I sponser to my cousin and he get his visa.
Is their any issue for sponser in future incase if he dissappear or change his route. As before I give my letter I just to put my self in safe. U never know in future. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:04 am

???

general-uk-immigration-forum/visit-visi ... l#p2019206

How many people are you "sponsoring" for a visit his? It could be considered that you are facilitating people to circumvent the immigration rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:10 am

If I am reading this right, it sounds to me like you are fairly sure your cousin will abscond and not return to his home country when he should, if he gets a UK visit visa. You want to know, what will happen to you when this happens.

If you know this is going to happen, don't sponsor him, it's illegal. If you do and he does abscond, I hope you will get whatever punishment you deserve.

iffi786

Post by iffi786 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:56 am

This is first time I am sponsoring some one and he got very good job at back home . Because I have don before so I have so many questions in my mind