ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Significant achievement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomsheen
Newly Registered

Significant achievement

Post by nomsheen » Tue May 10, 2005 11:58 am

Hi

I have question related to significant achievement.

I am a management consultant and provided consultancy to more than 100 clients. Can I provide the letter of appreciation from the clients as a evidence? Does it consider the significant achievements? some of my projects generate revenues and improve bottom line through business process re-engineering. Do they consider it significant achievement, i can provide evidences.

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue May 10, 2005 1:24 pm

nomsheen,

i think NO. this can only be considered as a self employment, and not as a significant achievement.

For significant achievements, they have predefined criteria given in the guidelines, FAQs and HSMP Application form, apart formt hese, they don';t consider anything. I had even some achievement sin my field, which they didn't consider stating the same para of Application form and guidelines.

wazman
Newly Registered

no

Post by wazman » Wed May 11, 2005 11:18 pm

You need some sort of industry or peer recognition beyond just good feedback from your clients or employers.

W.