ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements for earnings needs to be within 7 days

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saurabh_gyl

bank statements for earnings needs to be within 7 days

Post by saurabh_gyl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi All

I have 2 separate accounts. One for maintenance of funds and another my salary account where my salary is credited every month.
I understand that as per guidelines the statement for FUNDS must be dated no more than 7 days before the date of application.

1)But I am not sure if the same 7 days requirement holds for statement showing salary credits.

2)Also is it mandatory to have the Bank logo on the computer stationary on which bank gives statement along with stamp and signature.
Regards,
Saurabh

zion77

Post by zion77 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:36 am

I have 2 separate accounts. One for maintenance of funds and another my salary account where my salary is credited every month.
I understand that as per guidelines the statement for FUNDS must be dated no more than 7 days before the date of application.

1)But I am not sure if the same 7 days requirement holds for statement showing salary credits.

I had the same Query and based on replies from people and Tier 1 policy guide, you don't need that 7 days limit for salary credits, if your're mainitaining a different account

2)Also is it mandatory to have the Bank logo on the computer stationary on which bank gives statement along with stamp and signature.

Even my bank doesn't provide any logo or any official letter head, simply seal and signature on the statement. So i am planning to provide a separate letter explaining my situation to the CW.

spattigilli
Newly Registered

Post by spattigilli » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 am

1) 7 days requirement is only for maintanence funds, no where it is mentioned that we need to follow the same for earnings proof. It cannot be applicable because we can show any 12 months out of the prvious 15 months.

2) If the bank statement is on a plain paper. It is enough if you have a stamp and a signature on your printouts. Bank logo is not a must.

Seniors - correct me in case I am mistaken.

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am

I agree with "spattigilli" answers.

But just to add my 10 cents, what's the harm in getting a statement from your bank for confirming salary credits? I would suggest that you do it well within the 7 days clause. Indian banks dont make a fuss at all, just a nominal charge of 100 or 200, free too in some cases. WHY TAKE A CHANCE..... 54K is the application fee for Tier 1 now.... 200 bucks is MEAGRE ... :)

I took it from Citibank... 18 pages of printouts (salary proof)... (VERY IMP: each page should be stamped and signed) ... they did not charge me.....SBI for two pages (Maintenance funds) charged me 200 bucks ... :( ... :)

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm

thank you all for your comments.
Regards,
Saurabh

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:33 am

GUys,
My application got rejected only coz of my previous earnings bank stmt is 7 days older. so be careful and dont give a chance, try to submit updated stmt which is not 7 days older for both prev earnings as well as fund maintenance.
even am holding 2 diff a/cs one if for my salary credits and other for funds maintanence.

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 pm

jagankumar wrote:GUys,
My application got rejected only coz of my previous earnings bank stmt is 7 days older. so be careful and dont give a chance, try to submit updated stmt which is not 7 days older for both prev earnings as well as fund maintenance.
even am holding 2 diff a/cs one if for my salary credits and other for funds maintanence.
Hi jagan

Are you sure about this. Did you apply for any review saying that no such requirement is mentioned in any of the guidelines.
I'll appreciate if you can give your timelines and mention the exact reason mentioned by UKBA/HO while rejecting your application.
Regards,
Saurabh

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... &start=200

follow this forum and read my post in it

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 pm

jagankumar wrote:http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... &start=200

follow this forum and read my post in it
Hi Jagan

Thanks for your response.

Can you also have look at following thread, and give your comments.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=31851
Regards,
Saurabh

zion77

Post by zion77 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 am

Hello Jagan, I checked ur link.

The EC guy, mentions
"HDFC Bank - Statment in your name (A/c xxxxxx). The bank statements provided are upto 10/08/2008. This is not in line with published guidance as funds immediately prior to application have not been shown"

my query is -

Did you show 12 months bank statements corroborating with Payslips?

For maint. fund, did u mention the source as Salary ?

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Did you show 12 months bank statements corroborating with Payslips?

I have shown totally 15 months payslips among them 12 frm UK Bank and 3 frm HDFC bank

For maint. fund, did u mention the source as Salary ?
I dint mention any source for my fud maintenance

zion77

Post by zion77 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:11 pm

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... &start=200
On this thread, you mention other way round - 3 months in UK bank ?

Besides, You're supposed to show only 12 months payslip, right?